This Feels Wrong.

How's about some drama, huh? 🏌️‍♀️

Kendall's Pov.

A few days have passed since my birthday and Y/n and I have been doing well, we've grown closer and it's all I've wanted because I wanted us to work. I've been occupied with work and Y/n has been busy with the competition and some classes she ended up taking to get some knowledge of the business field since her parents expected her to help with their business in the future.

The only downside of her taking business classes was the fact that all she did was study and overwork herself which worried me.

Kendall: "Y/n!?" I called out walking down the stairs.

I sighed walking around the house and checked the living room last. I saw her passed out on the table with some books open and scattered pieces of paper on the table. 

Kendall: "Babe," I mumbled running my hands through her hair. She hummed and opened her eyes looking at me. 

Y/n: "Hi..." She mumbled still registering what was happening. She sat up and looked down at the notes and books, "Shit. Did I pass out here again?" She rubbed her eyes and started gathering everything.

Kendall: "You did," I mumbled taking her hands in mine, "Come on, you need to shower up. I'll make you something to eat," I pushed her towards the stairs. 

She nodded and went up to her bedroom, freshening up. I started making some breakfast for us and laid out the table after I cleaned up the table and set her studying material to one side. I looked down at all the notes she made and shook my head.

Kendall: "I think I'm dating a genius," I laughed to myself and finished setting the table. I sat down and waited for her while scrolling through Instagram. 

I could see that Y/n and I were already getting too much attention from fans and paparazzi. They still had no clue about our relationship but they wondered why we were always together. The story of the girls and I flying out to meet her quickly made every headline and people started to ask questions.

Some wondered if we were dating.

Some asked why I would date her or why she would date me.

And others were just sick people trying to cause problems.

Y/n: "Hey," She kissed my cheek softly and sat down next to me. She took a sip of her coffee and sighed contently. "You always make the best coffee," She muttered looking down at the food.

Kendall: "I'm happy you like it," I answered eating my food.

Y/n: "I'm sorry about sleeping down, here again, I know I promised I would spend more time with you but this exam coming up is really important and it can help me qualify for the little things..." She explained looking at me.

Kendall: "Finish your food and then we can talk. I need you to have something in your system, eating health bars and drinking energy drinks isn't going to keep you going for very long." I answered dismissing the conversation for now. 

She nodded and ate her food in silence. Once we were done, I took our plates to the sink and washed everything up. She stood in the kitchen and watched me, waiting for me to say something. I closed the tap and dried off my hands to see her with her hands stuffed in her pockets.

I walked to the lounge area and heard her sigh sitting next to me. She pouted and moved closer to me, kissing my cheek.

Y/n: "Don't be mad at me," I looked at her and shook my head.

Kendall: "I'm not mad at you," I mumbled playing with her hair.

Y/n: "You're not?" I scoffed.