Feelings {Part II}

Kendall's Pov.

Bella: "How much are we talking about?" I bit my lip.

Kendall: "Well, I can see myself having a future with her and...falling in love with her." They all stared at me shocked.

Kylie: "Are you being serious?" I nodded my head in confirmation.

Kendall: "I'm serious," I mumbled thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

Hailey: "I'm not that surprised by it, to be honest," She admitted.

Gigi: "What do you mean?" Hailey simply shrugged.

Bella: "It's obvious," She said as we slowed down walking.

Hailey: "It is, the way they act around each other shows that they're...smitten with each other." She laughed lowly trying to find the right words.  

Kendall: "I can't help it! And for the life of me, I cant understand how I'm feeling this way." I huffed conflicted.

Gigi: "What do you mean, Kendall?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Kendall: "I just met her a day ago and I already feel like I know her for the longest time and she's a stranger. But at the same time she's not and the way she acts around me, it feels like I'm normal." I explained.

Kylie: "I get it, Ken." They sent me sad smiles.

Y/n: "Hey girls, I found my parents, you ready?" She asked pointing towards the table.

Bella: "Thank God, I'm hungry! Let's go Y/n/n," She said pulling Y/n with her. We all laughed at Y/n's horrid expression and walked to the table where Y/n and her family were waiting.

Hailey: "You didn't tell us your sister was married, Y/n." Y/n shrugged her shoulders and smiled slyly.

Y/n: "Must've slipped my mind," She looked down at the menu making the older guy next to Ava chuckle.

"And here I thought you loved me," He said with a fake hurt expression.

Y/n: "I do, but it changes every now and then." She chuckled.

"Ass," He muttered.

Y/n: "You're also an ass, Nate." I looked at her and laughed.

Skyler: "Y/n, can we steal you for a minute?" She asked. Y/n looked at me and I nodded. They walked away leaving us to talk to her parents and brother in law who are laid-back people and easy to talk to.

I like them.

Y/d/n: "I trust my daughter is treating you girls well?" Her dad asked before sipping his drink.

Hailey: "Of course, Y/n is a sweetheart." She smiled. I glanced over to Y/n and her sisters laughing and smiled softly.

Y/m/n: "She loves them more than life itself," I looked at her mom smiling.

Kendall: "I can see," I answered.

Nate: "You know she almost punched a guy for checking out her sister and making her feel uncomfortable?" He laughed.

Kylie: "Omg! Don't lie!" They laughed.

Y/d/n: "Oh, he's not lying." He chuckled amused.

Kendall: "She doesn't seem violent..." I mumbled shocked.

Y/m/n: "She isn't but when it comes to us or any other person she cares about, she will kill you." Her mother said shaking her head.

Nate: "Trust me, when Y/n loves you, cares about you, anything it may be, she will die for you. It's just the way she is," He said sitting back in his seat.