Getting To Know You.

Y/n Pov.

The girls were busy getting settled in so I thought I would try and get dinner started. The girls never eat yet so I plugged my phone in and started preparing dinner.

Kendall Pov.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at it in awe.

Kendall: "God, their taste is incredible." I got in the shower and let the hot water run over my body.

After my much needed shower, I walked to Hailey and Kylie's room to see what they are up to.

Kendall: "Hey guys what you up to?" I asked plopping down on the bed.

Hailey: "Just relaxing, have you see the bathrooms here?" She said with wide eyes. I laughed at her reaction.

Kendall: "Y/n's bathroom is pretty amazing as well," I said admiring their room.

Kylie: "I'm sure it is," She teased.

Kendall: "Okay, it's not what you are thinking," I said shaking my head.

Hailey: "Whatever you say, Kendall." She was interrupted by Gigi and Bella walking into the room.

Bella: "Sup bitches!" She said plopping down next to me.

Kylie: "Teasing Kendall about Y/n," They all laughed.

Kendall: "Okay I get, Can you guys stop teasing me now." I glared.

Hailey: "Well-"

Gigi: "I think Y/n is having a party down there." She chuckled.

Kendall: "Let's go downstairs and see what she's up to." I got up from the bed and sighed.

Bella: "Okay, Mrs Y/l/n." She teased.

Kendall: "Ugh, shut up!" I whined trying to hide my tinted cheeks.

Y/n Pov.

I was busy cutting up some ingredients for the pizza when I heard 'Pop Style' come on.

Ever wondered how well music goes with almost everything?

Y/n: "They still out to get me, they don't get it, I can not be got, and that's a given. They like Pablo, "why are all the windows tinted on your Tahoe?" Why do you know every single bitch that I know? Why-" I was interrupted when I saw the girls looking at me amused. "Oh, I'm sorry I never hear y'all come in," I said turning it down a little.

Kendall: "Wow."

Hailey: "Y/n/n has some bars."

Bella: "Never say that again."

Gigi: "Agreed."

Y/n: "Yeah, it isn't hard when you listen to it a lot and just get wrapped up in the moment." I chuckled slightly embarrassed.

Kylie: "At least you like Kanye," She said laughing a little.

Y/n: "Yeah, I do, I'm looking forward to the new album." I spoke wiping my hands off.

Bella: "Are you cooking for us?" She asked looking at the ingredients on the counter.

Y/n: "Yes I am," I mumbled checking if I had everything.

Kendall: "Y/n, you didn't have to. We could have just ordered something." I said looking at her working.

Y/n: "I wanted to, you also said you wanted to taste my cooking so this is the best opportunity," I smiled.