See You Soon.

Y/n Pov.

I pulled up to Kendall's driveway and put my car into park before getting out. I  straightened out my clothes and rang the doorbell before taking a step back and waiting for her. I held the bouquet of roses in my head and looked around.

Tonight was date night and I thought I would do something special for her since she would be leaving for 'Milan' tomorrow for a photoshoot. I knew dating her would be difficult in the sense that with all the travelling, we would hardly spend time together but what killed me the most was the distance.

Distance sucked.

I heard some shuffling from inside and heard the door open, I turned my head to face her and smiled seeing the dress she wore for tonight. 

Y/n: "Hey there Jenner," I smiled seeing her mirror my smile.

Kendall: "Hey there Y/l/n," I chuckled and felt her take one hand in hers and pull me inside the house. "I told you not to get me anything." I hummed handing her the flowers.

Y/n: "It's date night, date night requires flowers." She giggled and pecked my lips.

Kendall: "How are you feeling? You sounded tired earlier," I sighed and cracked my neck following her into the kitchen.

Y/n: "I'm feeling much better after I had a nap and shower." I admitted watching her put the flowers into a vase.

Kendall: "We can stay in tonight and do nothing, that's still considered date night for me." I shook my head and pulled her into my arms.

Y/n: "No, I want tonight to be perfect so let's get going. I promise you that I'm feeling good." She ran her fingers through my hair and hummed.

Kendall: "If you say so," I nodded and leaned in to kiss her lips, "Let me grab my bag and then we can go..." She pulled away from the kiss and pushed me away playfully.

Y/n: "Don't forget your jacket," She grabbed her bag and jacket before walking to the door with me.

She locked up and got in the car with me, settling down. I started my car and began driving to the date that I had planned for us tonight.

Kendall: "Where are you taking me?" She asked playing some music.

Y/n: "I thought we already spoke about this, I said I'm taking you on a date so-"

Kendall: "You know that's not what I meant!" She slapped my shoulder making me chuckle and take her hand in mines.

Y/n: "Well, I know you've been stressed lately and I've also been on edge since I started to practice a lot more lately and all that crap so I was thinking that a fun date night would be perfect for us." I smiled glancing at her.

Kendall: "That's still not telling me where we're going," She pouted.

Y/n: "Just trust me," She gave in making me kiss her hand and drive to the destination.

We arrived at the place making me park the car and smile when I saw her eyes light up as she read the sign.

Kendall: "Mini golf?" I nodded my head.

Y/n: "I know they close pretty early but I made some arrangements and they're open for just the both of us tonight," She smiled and grabbed my face kissing me.

Kendall: "Thank you," I shrugged.

Y/n: "You don't need to, but let us go and play some golf." I said making her get out of the car and run to the building. I laughed and got off the car, locking it and following her. We walked in and saw an elderly man standing behind the counter. "Evening, are you Jerry?" He nodded.