Addicted.

Kendall's Pov.

Two Weeks Later.

Kendall: "Thank you for this," I smiled as she poured orange juice into a glass for me.

Y/n: "No need to thank me, I just want to top all your other dates," She joked handing me the glass.

Kendall: "I can positively say that you have." I giggled looking at her.

We had our first date last week and she did everything she could to make it as romantic as possible and she did.

She had some help from the girls and set up a romantic dinner for us outside of the house, setting up floating candles in the pool, lanterns hung up by the patio, my favorite
food and dessert, it was all perfect.

It took a while for me to register it though because I've never had someone go so out of their way to do something like that for me.

Y/n: "So, the first date went well, how's the second one feeling?" She asked with a smirk.

She woke me up at five in the morning for a sunrise picnic date that she set up. I was irritated at first because I was still sleepy but when I saw the smile on her face, it vanished.

Kendall: "It's wonderful, thank you." I smiled seeing her nod and smirk proudly.

Y/n: "I don't want to come off as cocky but I'm proud of myself," I snorted and drowned my orange juice.

Kendall: "You should be, you did amazing and I love every bit of it." I smiled moving over to her.

Y/n: "Now you're just fueling my ego," I laughed with her and laid back in her arms.

We watched the sunrise whilst we ate the breakfast she made for us. We decided on staying back for a while longer and enjoy the morning since it was beautiful.

Kendall: "Thank you for making me feel special." I mumbled turning around in her arms.

Y/n: "You don't need to thank me for that, you're my girl, I'm always going to make you feel special." She kissed my forehead and pulled away with a smile.

I wanted to kiss her so badly, I've been dying to kiss her for weeks.

Especially after seeing what she did for me after our first date.

And seeing what she did for me today...all I wanted to do was kiss her.

Y/n: "What are you thinking, Jenner?" She mused moving a strand of hair away from my face.

Kendall: "A lot of things but one thing seems to be playing on my mind a lot," She hummed waiting for me to continue. "Close your eyes," She stared at me and sighed.

Y/n: "Alright but I hope when I open it, you'll still be here." I laughed and shook my head when she chuckled. "Jokes..." I rolled my eyes and straddled her, "Oh, I like this already." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Kendall: "Shut up, dork." I laughed before leaning in and connecting our lips.

I felt her go stiff under me before she moved her hands to my waist, pulling me closer to her. She kissed back just as passionately as I did and sighed into the kiss.

Y/n: "...wow," She mumbled when we separated for air.

Kendall: "Wow indeed," I mumbled still in a trance from the kiss.

Y/n: "I think we should do that again," She smirked placing one hand on the side of my face, pulling me in for another kiss.

I giggled into the kiss and kissed back moving my arms around her neck. She smiled into the kiss and bit my bottom lip, pulling away when I moaned.