Closer {Part II}

I'm so sorry for not updating but I am slowly getting back to it and I hope you're ready! 🚩

Y/n Pov.

I walked back inside and saw the others staring around awkwardly.

Bella: "We were coming to stop the fight from happening but it already started," She explained making me sigh.

Y/n: "I don't know what else to say or think," I huffed rubbing my temples. "I know what's my problem and I know what I need to fix but she isn't giving me much to go on. Whenever I say something like what I just said now, she always stays quiet. Is that a good thing? Is it bad? Did I say something I shouldn't have?" I asked seeing them shake their heads.

Hailey: "You're asking what you need to ask so it can clear up your doubts. Nothing is wrong with that." She reassured me.

Gigi: "I know you hate fighting with her and trust us, she hates fighting with you but it just means you care." She spoke.

Kylie: "G is right. I mean, I have friends who have the same doubts as you and the problem with them are that they're content with not saying anything and having these conversations. Fighting sucks and you don't want that kind of vibe around your relationship but if you didn't fight and have arguments like this, did you even care to begin with?" I leaned back on the counter and let her words sink in.

She did have a point.

Y/n: "You're right Ky, but I don't want to fight like this all the time and I don't want to not be with her. My head is a mess," They sent me sad smiles.

Bella: "I'll call the guys and we can all leave, I know you might need some space to think." I nodded and watched her walk away.

Y/n: "Just make sure she gets home okay and I hope I didn't upset her too much," Kylie chuckled softly.

Kylie: "I don't think you understand how much Kendall adores you. I don't think you could do any wrong in her eyes and she won't be upset, shocked, yes. But she won't be upset." She reassured me, hugging me.

I said goodbye to everyone and saw Hailey grab her bag, getting ready to leave. I grabbed her arm softly and saw her look at me.

Hailey: "Hello..." She laughed looking down at my hand, "Can I help you?" I shrugged.

Y/n: "Yeah, you could stay the night again so I'm not so sad," She rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

Hailey: "If you want, okay." I nodded my head and saw Willow come up from the studio.

Willow: "Sup Hails, dipshit," I nodded softly and saw her walk to the kettle, turning it on. "I'm going to stay up tonight and do some work, I have a lot to finish up." She said making herself some coffee.

Y/n: "I would help but I'm feeling pretty drained and I think I need some rest." I muttered.

Willow: "Don't stress, I'll do what I can and sleep after. You can help me another time," I nodded and watched her grab some snacks and go down to the studio.

Hailey: "I'm going to bed so-"

Y/n: "Cool, let's go," I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my bedroom.

Hailey: "You're lucky I'm used to all your Y/n ways," I chuckled and grabbed some clothes for her to wear.

Y/n: "Well you are one of my best friends, Hails." She smiled softly and took the clothes from me.

Hailey: "I know, I need to shower and then I'll sleep," I nodded my head.

Y/n: "Let me show you how the shower works, sometimes it gets really hot so you have to get it at the right temperature..." I mumbled adjusting the water and closing it shortly after. I wiped my hands and turned around, bumping into the blonde.