Paris {Part I}

I apologize for going dark for a long time. My granny recently passed away so I'm trying to deal with all of that. I hope you understand and enjoy the chapter! You know what to do with the comments 🤓

Y/n Pov.

I'm flying to Paris with Abel today so we can prepare ourselves for the show and also enjoy ourselves there. I hadn't been to Paris yet, so Abel wanted to take me out and show me a good time before we had to start working.

Everyone else was joining us tomorrow since they had some last-minute things to wrap up before joining us

The concert did well and it was clear that I was going to win, so I didn't stress about it much because I knew I would have a career outside of the competition and that was all the reassurance I needed at the moment.

Bella: "Do you two have to leave today?" She pouted, hugging Abel.

Abel: "Yes babe, I want to take Y/n and show her more of the city since she hasn't been there before," he said, kissing her head.

He wanted us both to get shitfaced without Bella scolding us.

Y/n: "We aren't leaving you alone, Bells. Kendall is still here and so is everyone else." I laughed, pointing to Kendall.

Kendall and I were talking but we hadn't talked about anything involving our relationship. I was grateful because we didn't argue, but at the same time, I wished we had because I really wanted to see if we could fix things.

I had a feeling we were both afraid to bring it up in case we got into another argument, but it was a risk we had to take, right?

Bella: "No we don't! Everyone is busy with their own things and booked up. Kendall and I are literally the only people who have nothing to do," She whined, making Abel chuckle and try to ease her mind.

Kendall: "So you've never been to Paris?" I followed her voice and looked at her.

Y/n: "No, surprisingly. My family has been there a few times, but it was for business and I never had the opportunity because I had school." I admitted, crossing my arms over my chest, "I always wanted to go with someone special, you know, but I have Abel, so I guess that works too." I said, causing us both to laugh.

Kendall: "I guess so," she laughed, biting her lip. "Well, uh, we're going to be there tomorrow, so maybe we can go out for lunch." She asked.

Y/n: "Sure, I don't see why not." I smiled, leaning against the kitchen counter.

I didn't know what it was, but something about Kendall always made me cave. I always felt myself being drawn back to her, and I could never figure out why it was always like that.

Our connection was so consuming at times.

Bella: "I'm driving Abel to the airport!" She said, pulling me back to reality. I opened my mouth to respond when she dragged Abel out of the house with his bags and shut the door.

Y/n: "Isabella!" I groaned, hearing her pull out of my driveway. "Great, now I have to drive myself," I grumbled, looking down at my phone.

Kendall: "You don't have to. I'll drive you." She offered with a smile.

Y/n: "You don't have to. I can just call a car and load my bags up."

Kendall: "It's fine. I know you would do the same for me, so stop making it a big deal and let's go." She said, grabbing one of my bags.

I smiled and shook my head, taking the heavy bag out of her hands and handing her the light one before grabbing the keys and phone, locking the door once I packed my luggage in the car. We got in the car once it was packed and left my house.