Feelings.

Y/n Pov.

I've been trying to fall asleep for the last two hours and I can't help but think about Kendall every time I close my eyes.

Y/n: "Well there goes trying to sleep," I muttered looking around for my headphones. "Shit, it's in my room." I huffed, walking down the hall to my room, and opened the door quietly trying not to wake Kendall up.

Y/n: "Kendall?" I questioned seeing that she was still awake.

Kendall: "Oh hey, what's up?" She asked sitting up and putting her phone away.

Y/n: "I couldn't sleep so I thought I could grab my headphones?" I pointed at my headphones hanging on the wall.

Kendall: "Sure," She smiled tiredly.

Y/n: "Can't sleep?" She sighed and nodded.

Kendall: "Yeah, I'm not sure why though," I grabbed my headphones and walked to the door, "Y/n?" I turned around and looked at her.

Y/n: "Yes?" She fidgeted with her hands.

Kendall: "Could you stay here? Just until I fall asleep?" She asked with a hopeful look.

Y/n: "Sure thing, Kenny. But only if you are comfortable with it," I mumbled.

I didn't want to overstep my boundaries.

Kendall: "Yeah I'm sure. I feel better when you're around," She mumbled looking at her hands.

Y/n: "You don't have to be so shy around me, it should be the other way around if I'm being honest," I joked walking to my desk and pulling out my chair.

Kendall: "What are you doing?" She asked looking confused at me.

Y/n: "Uh, pulling out my chair to sit and talk?" I answered.

Kendall: "No, come sit on the bed with me." She patted the spot next to her.

Y/n: "Are you, Ken?" She nodded. I walked to the other side of the bed a sat down.

Kendall: "Y/n, you can lay down. I'm not gonna bite, this is your bed anyway." She laughed.

Y/n: "Sure," I said laying back and looking at the ceiling.

Kendall: "So, why couldn't you sleep?" She asked looking at me.

Because this is so unreal and I can't help but think of you.

Y/n: "Not sure, must be because I'm sleeping with five gorgeous women in my house, women I thought I'd never meet." I teased hearing her laugh lowly.

Kendall: "Always the charmer, Y/l/n." She smiled.

Y/n: "Only for you, Ken." I said matching her smile. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: "You should get some sleep, I don't want you to be too tired tomorrow, princess." I smiled softly.

Kendall's Pov.

I was never someone who enjoyed pet names too much but when Y/n called me that, my entire body felt like it floating and it felt so...normal.

Kendall: "Remember how you promised me cuddles? And from what I know about you so far, you don't break your promises." She chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully.

Y/n: "You know, Kendall, if you wanted me to hold you all you have to do is ask," She teased.

Kendall: "But I am...indirectly," I said causing her to laugh.

Y/n: "Well then," She opened her arms out for me. I moved closer and made myself comfortable in her embrace.

Kendall: "Your warm," I said snuggling into her a little more.