Closer.

Spam me? 🏌️‍♀️

Y/n Pov.

It's been a week or so now and Hailey has been helping me with house hunting. I was nervous about getting my own place but I was also excited since it meant I would finally have something that I got by myself.

I ended up finding the perfect property that was central to everyone and had the most beautiful view.

Hailey: "You asked me to help you look for a house and you end up buying one without me even looking at it, I can't believe you." She huffed making me chuckle.

Y/n: "Awe, come on Hails, I still love you. I just couldn't resist buying this and there were so many offers coming in and I had to." I explained glancing over at her.

Hailey: "Whatever," She rolled her eyes with a smile.

I smiled to myself and focused back on the road thinking about what's been happening over the week. Hailey and I's relationship has gotten a little flirty and I didn't want it to end up like that but I also didn't mind it going down that road.

I pulled up to my house and turned the engine off once I parked in the driveway. I furrowed my eyebrows seeing some cars parked outside of the house and looked at Hailey who smiled at me innocently.

Hailey: "Before you get mad at me-"

Y/n: "What did you do, Baldwin?" I asked making her sink back in the seat.

Hailey: "I messaged the girls and told them about the place and you invited the guys! They would bring the girls!" She said defending herself.

Y/n: "I don't mind them or Kendall but I don't want Jordan here!" She bit her lip.

Hailey: "I know that but he is up her ass 24/7! I can't even talk to her without him being there," She explained with a frown. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to be mad but everyone wanted to be here to see your place." I sighed.

Y/n: "I'm not mad at anyone, I just don't like Jordan, that's all." I muttered getting out of the car once they pulled up. I saw Jordan pull up in his car and huffed.

Hailey: "I understand that but you have us so try to ignore him, that's what we do." I chuckled softly.

I saw them grin at me and smile hugging them, I watched Jordan move closer to Kendall and step back instead of hugging her.

The last thing I needed was drama when I had something to be happy about.

Bella: "So, you must be a pretty big deal if you can buy a house all by yourself," I hummed.

Kylie: "It gives me billionaire vibes," I laughed.

Y/n: "Not yet, but one day I will be," I winked taking the keys out from my pocket. "How are you liking the outside?" I asked walking to the door.

 "How are you liking the outside?" I asked walking to the door