Hurt {Part II}

Kendall's Pov.

I woke up and did my morning routine, I had a feeling today was going to be another long and tiring day, emotionally rather than physically. I put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs to see the girls all sitting in the kitchen and having breakfast.

Kendall: "Morning," I greeted taking a seat next to Bella.

Bella: "Morning," She murmured handing me a cup of coffee, "How are you feeling after last night?" She asked.

After Y/n and I, spoke-is spoke even a reasonable word to use? Anyway, after we spoke, Y/n went straight to her room a shut the door, refusing to talk to anyone including me.

Kendall: "I don't even know. I didn't mean what I said yesterday," I sighed rubbing my temples.

Gigi: "We know that Kenny, but she doesn't. Y/n has no idea what's going on and what happened last night kind of made it worse." She said shrugging her shoulders, "I'm not trying to make you feel like shit but-"

Kylie: "Actually, she should since what happened last night wasn't even called for. Kendall, how do expect everything to work out if you don't communicate with her?" She asked staring at me.

Kendall: "I know Kylie, but it's hard for me. You know how I am after my previous relationships." I sighed looking at them, "I have trust issues. I have an issue expressing my feelings because I was so open to being vulnerable before and look where it got me. I was cheated on, lied to and I was broken for so long." I confessed.

Hailey: "We know but how do expect this relationship to work if you don't try? You also know what Y/n has been through and you know what some of her fears are." She shrugged speaking for Y/n.

I know Hailey cared a lot about Y/n and I couldn't blame her.

Y/n was a sweetheart.

Kendall: "How can she be so open with me? How can she...how can she look at me like that? She looks at me like I'm the best thing she's ever seen. Do you know how much pressure that makes me feel? What if I fuck up?" I groaned.

Bella: "You already did that by trying not to fuck up." She responded making the others agree.

Kendall: "How ironic." I huffed drinking my coffee, "I'm going to try and speak to her today. I know it's a busy day for her but I'm going to try." They all nodded.

Hailey: "That's a good idea, don't let this all prolong because you never know what might happen in these few hours." I hummed.

Gigi: "Imagine if she finds another girl?" Gigi joked making my entire face fall.

Bella: "Jelena!" She slapped her sister's arm and sighed, "What is wrong with you?" She grumbled.

Gigi: "It was a joke Kenny, I'm just trying to lighten the mood." She apologized and went back to eating her pancakes.

Kylie: "Try talking to her after the concert though, let her settle down and enjoy her moment." I nodded.

Kendall: "I will..." I said remembering what we spoke about the night before went left for LA and felt my stomach sink.

Hailey: "What's wrong?" She eyed me, "You look upset." I bit my lip.

Kendall: "I feel even worse about everything that's happening. I promised her that I would be there every step of the way and I haven't even spoken to her for almost the entire time she was here. I introduced her to my family and we were supposed to tell them about us-well, there isn't an us anymore but there was so much to look forward to and I ruined it all." I sighed running my fingers through my hair.