Jeristyles

Author's note: I came up with this idea watching Grey's Anatomy last night.

Chris's POV

I left early and waited for Aj at our usual spot at the train tracks. We always meet here before walking to school together. But today was different. Aj came running to me crying. "There gonna send me away! I'll never see you! She found out and now she's sending me away to that awful camp that teaches you not to be gay." Aj cried. "Aj baby what happened?" I asked but I already knew the answer to that. "My mom found our love letters and now she's sending me away! She burned all my letters and now I'll never see you again!" Aj cried.

I'd known Aj since I was 9 and he was 8. He's family moved from Georgia to Canada when he's dad changed jobs. I'd lived here all my life with my dad since my mom died when I was 7. When I met Aj I knew I loved him. He very quickly became my best friend and when I was 13 and he was 12 I asked him to be my boyfriend. I'm 16 and he's 15 now and we have been together all this time. Since we started dating we have been writing love letters to each other and last year we got matching hearts tattooed on our arms without anyone knowing. Now Aj's mother has found my letters to him and she figured out her son is gay. Since Aj's parents are from the south Aj's mother is very religious and believes it's wrong for her son to be gay. Aj and I always knew this could happen. For years we had planned to run away and wait till we were old enough and then finally get married. But it's too late for that now. So we'll to use plan B.

"Then we do plan B baby just like we always talked about if this ever happened." I said holding him close to me. Aj nodded unsure. "It's the only way we can truly be together and you won't have to go to that awful camp." I said. Again Aj nodded and I held him close to me tightly as we waited together on the train tracks for the train to come and take our lives so we could be together forever.

But it didn't happen like that...

The train hit us but I was knocked to the side. Aj was hit and his right leg was run over and pinned under the train. He was unconscious but I was still awake and I just kept screaming his name over and over until help came and took us to the hospital. But still the whole ride to the hospital I screamed his name. "Aj! Aj! Aj!"

When we got to the hospital doctors were asking me so many questions. "Please I just want to know if Aj is ok he's my boyfriend and I love him so much." I said. "Chris the doctors are taking care of Aj. What were you and Aj doing out there?" The doctor asked me. "Aj's mom is really religious and she found out about us. She's going to send Aj away to this anti gay camp and this was the only way Aj and I could be together, in heaven." I explained. The doctor sighed and looked sad for us and said they would try to help us.

After Aj and I got out of our surgeries we were able to share a hospital room. But Aj was still unconscious from surgery. My dad and Aj's dad were talking and I saw them becoming friends. It made me happy and I started to think maybe there was hope for me and Aj after all. Then Aj's mom and dad started yelling at each other. Aj's dad said that they were not going to send Aj away and that he didn't care if Aj was gay as long as he was happy and loved and that if she tried to send Aj away again they were getting a divorce and he would make sure she never saw Aj again. So this means Aj and I can be together!

10 years later

Aj and I are married now. We have two kids and a third on the way. Aj parents are divorced now and Aj's mom is not a part of our lives but our dads still come to visit. I have completely recovered from the train accident but Aj has a limp because of his right ankle but other than that we are fine and very happy.