Dean Ambrose and Vivien

Author's note: this was requested by @YuRiKoAmbrose using her oc Vivien.

Vivien's POV

My name is Vivien Cage. My dad is the WWE Superstar Christian Cage. I wrestle just like my dad used to.

My wrestling gear is like Naomi's Wrestlemania 32 gear but outside the ring I mostly wear band shirts and ripped jeans with my boots

But I do have one problem. Dean Ambrose is in love with me and I absolutely hate him.

Dean's POV

I can't understand why Vivien hates me. I never did anything to her. I see her walk past me in the hall and I quickly grab her arm and pull her into my locker room with me. "What are you doing?! Let go of me you crazy lunatic!" She yells. I pull her in and shut the door. "Why do you hate me so much? Did I do something to upset you?" I asked. She sighed. "No Dean I just don't like you for some reason." She said. "Please let me take you on a date and I will promise to make you change your mind about me." I said. "Fine one date." She groaned. I grinned.

After work I took her on a date to a really fancy restaurant and made her feel really special. "Wow Dean I was wrong about you. Your actually a really nice guy." She said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed a little. "If you become my girlfriend I can do even more nice stuff for you." I said. "Ok." She said smiling. Yes! I got Vivien to be my girlfriend and I couldn't be any happier.