Ambrollins

Author's note: this is a one shot I made up and was not requested by anyone.

Seth Rollins's POV

I just found out from Hunter that I would have to share a room with Randy Orton. I can't believe he's doing this to me. I'm just going to get beat up and hurt by Randy. I go up to the hotel room and I see Dean checking into the hotel room next to mine. I try to smile at him but he doesn't see me. I sigh. I'm really in love with Dean but I haven't been able to talk to him much since the shield broke up.

I get into the room and try to get settled. Randy comes in a few minutes later and throws his gym bag at me. It hits me in the side really hard and I fall. I let out a cry and hold my side. "Please don't throw stuff at me." Randy glares at me and starts coming towards me and I back up into the wall. "Don't tell me what to do! Do you know who I am? You may be champion but I'm still better then you!" He said and hit me. I feel like crying but I don't I just hold it in so Randy doesn't see how weak I am. "This will be the worst week of your life. I'll make you pay for ever hurting me and for thinking you could be become champion when that belt clearly belongs to me!" Then he walks away and goes to lay on the couch. I'm to scared to move because I'm afraid he'll hurt me. Then the door opens and I see Dean come in. I run to him and surprisingly he hugs me. "I won't let you hurt him." Dean says to Randy. Then he helps me get my stuff and brings me to his room. "Why would you help me?" I asked. "Because Seth I love you and I always have and I always will." I feel so happy my crush loves me. "I love you too!" I hug and kiss him. Then we lay on the bed and cuddle.