Sabrina's birthday?

Começar do início

It didn't matter if I looked terrible but I just knew it will be perfect enough for me! Haters gunna hate lets face it hehe! I put on some prettier make up! More than y/n even tho she looks like a monster like that ha!

It's been 3 hours and I finished curly my pretty hair! I am ready to go! I then left the house smelling hot and pretty then I got to grilby's when everyone said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I faked my smiled, "oh my god! thank you! So much!" Sans and what's her face was there too.

I sit next to them and gave them a hug...mostly to sans. We all started to talk, "so...how old are you Sabrina?" Sans asked. "I'm turning 19 years old!" I said happily. Grilby offered everyone drinks and all that kind of shit...y/n didn't want to drink but sans did so...I had a plan that was going to work even more!

At some point y/n left to go to the bathroom still look like a monster...since I mean she had some weird makeup on and I mean that hair ugh! So trashy! Sans was talking to some of his friends and I had some pills...something that will make him want to have more fun~

I grabbed the ketchup quietly and I opened it and pour the pill powder all over the ketchup, I then began to close the lid and purposely accidentally about to drop it and me catching it, "oh! I'm so sorry sans!" I said almost letting the ketchup fall.

Sans smiled and I grabbed his ketchup and shake the small dust and cleaning it, "Sabrina it's fine it was an accident okay?" He said grabbing the ketchup and drinking it...my plan worked! Then y/n came back and was talking to alphys who was there only to give y/n a new dumb phone.

Hopefully sans and I will get some fun~

Y/N P.O.V
When Sabrina left sans had an idea to surprise her, I didn't mind for that idea but I did have to get ready...I wasn't into the whole makeup or pretty much do my hair in a special way so...megaton helped me on that!

So first I had to put the dress on...that mettaton gave me when I arrived at Alphys

It was very beautiful! It had my (F/c) with glitter and it was amazing! Then

It was very beautiful! It had my (F/c) with glitter and it was amazing! Then...mettaton did my makeup..

mettaton did my makeup