Rain | Hoseok

I just got back from school and it's raining heavily here. And I was soaking wet all the way home 😂
And that's how I got the idea for this chapter.

Hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

"Yah! Ppalli!! We need to go home noww! Jung Hoseok!! Ppaallii~"

I motioned Hoseok to walk faster as the raindrops started to pour more than before.
We're both in the middle of the park,on the way home after a day shopping and food hunting around the whole city.

I shifted the umbrella that I was holding closer to Hoseok as we walked. But I was stopped by his hand grabbed mine. Not bothered with the raindrops hitting his head a bit.

"What's wrong?! Come on!! It's raining or we both gonna get a fever or catch a cold. Kajja.." I pulled him along but he pulled me back with a smirk on his face.

"(Y/n).." He called

"Whaaatt~ "

"You know..we don't need this." He said as he grabbed the umbrella from my hold and tossed it somewhere.

Great. Now I'm getting wet
( a/n; don't think this in the dirty way ayyee )

"YAHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yelled.

He chuckled and pulled me closer.
"Come on (y/n)..let's have some fun time together. You know,in the rain." He smiled.

I can't keep the frown anymore,as I bursted into giggle before skipping around. Followed by Hoseok's amuse laughs from behind.

We walked together,hand in hand around the park..we ran into each other,jumping in the puddles,dancing crazily while singing,more like yelling some songs,and then he put his hand on my hips while the other was holding my right hand,and my left hand was on his shoulder.

We danced slowly,waltzing around while he hummed some tunes. We had a good time.

"Great! Now we both will have a fever later." I rolled my eyes playfully while smiling sheepishly.

He grinned and pulled me closer to him. Wrapping his hands around my small body while mine were wrapped around his neck. Eyes bored into one another's as he leaned in and our foreheads touched.

And here we are,in the middle of the park..our body were so close to each other untill I can hear his heart beating. He pulled his one hand and ruffled his wet orange brownish hair before placing it again around my waist.

Dang..he looked so hot

He smiled and leaned in even closer untill our nose touched.

"I love you.." He whispered

"I love you too.." I grinned and leaned in; closing the space between our wet body.

I smiled against his plump soft lips as we stand together, holding each other while kissing sweetly in the rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You better listen to BTS Rain while reading this one..y'know..as the BGM 😂 To add more feels 👍

Love ya guys ♡

BTS | IMAGINES ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara