Begin | Jungkook

(Y/N)'s POV

Flashback~

"You're ugly piece of shit! You do realised that no one loves you right?! I have no idea why do you ever exist in this world..huh! Fat bitch! GET YOUR FACE THE HELL OUT OF MEEE!! "

He yelled. Tears poured all over my face.My heart broke to pieces. He's the first guy that I've ever liked.

I know,I'm fat. Ugly. A loner.
But does that means that I don't have any feelings?

***

7 Years Later ~

"Thank you!" I smiled to the cashier and pay for my coffee. "You're welcome,miss. Have a nice day!" She said with a grin.
"You too!"

I turn and push the glass door.Taking a sip of my coffee as I inhale the fresh Seoul morning air.
I smile to myself and continue my walks.Untill...

"Omo!" Someone bumps into me makes me spill half of my drink on their shirt.

"Aish! What the.." He paused.
I realised and look up. Hey! He looks somehow familiar.

"You.." He starts. "You're..aren't you,(y/n)? Min (y/n)? "

What?! How does he know my name? How..

"Yes.That's me.How,how do you know my name? I'm sorry but,do I know you?"
I point out. Seriously,who is this guy?!

"Wow! You're a lot slimmer now,huh? Where's the fatty (y/n) that I used to know?"
He smirks.

Fatty (y/n)..

Hold on! Wait..don't tell me he's ..

"You! You're Jeon Jungkook?! Jungkook is that really you?!" I ask surprisingly.

"The one and only." Oh,how I recognize that irritating smirk of his!

"Woah,you've changed huh? Skinnier,prettier.."

Did he just said that I'm pretty?

"Well,you..you're looking good too.Ermm,"
Okay.This is getting awkward.

"Ah! You've ruined my shirt!" He murmurs.
"Oh! I'm sorry.I'm terribly sorry for that.Really sorry!" I panicked.

"I know that you're sorry but there's no need to repeat it a lot of times." He sighs.

"Sorry."

"Look! You said it again!" He chuckles.I smile.

"Where were you going?" I ask.
"Oh,I just done jogging around this area.You know,nearby the park." He says while wiping some sweats on his forehead.

"How about you?"

"I'm heading to the office.I stopped by for some coffee so that I won't be sleepy during the meeting later this afternoon." I explained.

"Well,since we're already here...would you like to have some coffee with me?" He smiled.

Oh,that bunny teeth of his

"But..your shirt?"

"It's fine.It will dry soon.No biggie."

I nodded and we entered the cafe.We took a sit next to the big window and ordered for our drinks.