Take Care | Taehyung

(Y/N)'s POV

"B-but why??Why Taehyung why?!" I let my tears covered my face.Gripping tightly his arm.

"I'm sorry,but..I don't love you anymore.I love.." He gulped down nervously.

"I love MiYeon now.I'm sorry for being the worst husband.Don't worry.I'll divorce you later."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!Why?!! WHY??!!!"

"DON'T YOU GET IT YET?!I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.I DON'T LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY NOW.LOOK AT ALL THOSE EYEBAGS.AND YOU'RE NOT SKINNY LIKE BEFORE.IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF THOSE FATS."

He screamed while pointing to my bumpy(?) tummy.

"And you rarely treat me frequently.Saying that you're tired.You always make me massage your legs.I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE OR MAID!!"

But...you're my husband..

"PLEASE!!I DON'T LOVE YOU!! I'm getting married with her the day after tomorrow.So just get your face away from me and fuck off!"

And by that,he exit the house and slam the door shut.I let my body slide on the wall with painful tears on my cheeks.

"Why,Kim Taehyung..whyy~"

Again,I feel pain from my tummy.Making me flinch a bit.

"It's okay,honey.You're here with eomma.Appa just went for work.Don't worry..eomma's here."

I rub my almost 9 months tummy gently.Hoping that the baby would hear my voice.

Yes..I'm pregnant.Taehyung never knew about this because,I've never got a chance to tell him about the baby because he always went for tours for months.He always left me alone here,without him by my side..to support me,to make me feel loved,to make me feel that there's a guy that loved me for eternity.But..I was wrong.

He just left me here,with his unborn child,saying that he didn't love me anymore.Saying to his own child..'fats'.How could he!

"It's okay,honey.I'll never leave you no matter what.Even appa wasn't beside us.Eomma is here for you"

"Your eyes are the most beautiful things that my I've ever saw "

"I love you no matter what!"

"You're my heart.I would die if you're not here with me.."

"I hope that we could get kid soon.If it is a boy,I wanna name him Taejin.And if it's a girl,I wanna name her Taeguk."

"I love you,(y/n).And I always do.I promise that I'll never ever leave you.If I did..I can't forgive myself forever."

Another tears stream again on my pale face.This is the best pain I've ever got in my whole life.

****

Taehyung's POV

"Have you divorce (y/n)?" He asked.I silently nodded.Eventhough I lied."Good!Now I want you to focus on your wedding with MiYeon.It will held soon."

"But,dad!Why did-" "Business Taehyung!I got a big project with MiYeon's dad and I want you to marry her so this business could be easier and better." "Why are you so selfish?!!" "It's because I really don't like (y/n) from the start.She's not the kind I liked." "But I liked her!And that's why I married her.And you made us apart just for your stupid business!!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" "I can't believe this.Business are mote important than your son's happiness.I can't believe this dad!" I stomped away from his office and straight to mine.