Gone | Jungkook

I hope you guys don't mind that I always make some angst..I JUST LOVE ANGST...OKAY?!
DEAL WITH IT!

------------------------------------------------

A loud slap was echoed through the hallway.Students gasp with his action towards you.His soul full with anger and hatred.Seriously surprised with what you just said to him.

"Who's that bastard?!How dare you cheated on me!!I loved you with my whole heart!!And I get this,from loving you??!!!YOU BITCH!!"

Another slap was throwed on your cheek,land on the same spot.It sting.Hell sting.

Of course he did that to you.He just can't believe that,the girl that he adored so much,the one that never fail to make his hearbeat beating like there's no tomorrow,the one that he wanted to protect,the one that he loved full-hearted.

But,it's all broke after he found out that you cheated

"I ask you once again..why did YOU CHEATED ON ME!!!"

He screamed,making you flinched.

"It's just.I found another guy that is much better than...you.And I don't love you anymore"

Your heart squeezed together with what you just said earlier.

A hard slap throwed again on your face.But,this time..it's the hardest.

You deserved it.Totally deserved it.Come on!Who dared to say such a thing like that,and cheated on the school kingka.

But,you made this with a reason.A reason that succesfully destroyed your life.

"I can't believe this.I thought that you were different from all those sluts.But you're just the same.In fact you're the WORST among them.YOU WHORE!!"

You're trying your best to hold the tears that threatened to fell.You give him a last smile before walked away.

He screamed and punched the locker.You just ignored the glares around you and keep walking,straightly to the rooftop to let all your tears.

***

(Y/N)'s POV

"So..how's the result?" I ask nervously."Sorry (y/n),your cancer is getting worst and I'm sorry for telling you this but.." He paused for a moment.

"But..you only have a week left.To keep breathing."

I sighed heavily."But,you can survive.By doing the operation.We're not so sure because of your worst circumstance but..who knows?God willing,you will survive from this painful virus."

I look down,fiddling my fingers.Trying to pick the right optional.

After a while...

"Let's proceed with the surgery.I'll just let God to decide what will happen next.Let the destiny do its works."

The doctor nod."You're a strong girl,(y/n).Okay,then.I'll let you know when the day that we'll do it.For now,I want you to rest and keep your thoughts calm.Don't be stress okay?!"

I nod and draw a small smile.

***

I make my way to my locker to keep my books.I smile warmly,hearing the words that escaped from the peoples.

"Look!It's the cheater"
"How ungrateful"
"Such a bitch!"
"How dare she broke Jungkook oppa heart!JERK!!"
"Trash!"

I force myself to keep smiling and live my world.For the last days of my life.But,the smile didn't last long.My body became stiff.As he walked away next to me and said something that really take my soul away,earlier from the actual time to die.