My Heart | Namjoon

Ahhh..it's been a while since I updated.Sooo..here you go.An angst just for you~

Enjoy !

------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I still remember,last 2 years.He still with all those sweet smiles that clearly show his dimple.He couldn't stop smiling whenever he's with me.We used to cuddle in each other's embrace all night long.

But...that was 2 years ago.

My back made a hard contact with the wall me as he pushed me with full of force.His face is full with rage,hatred and disgust.I cring in pain,due to the bruises that already covered my arms and my face.

"GET UP YOU WHORE!!" He grabs my hair pulling me up.
"Arrghhh!! Namjoon-ahh it hurts!!! Pleaseeee!!!" I plead.

"Why don't you open the door,huh?!!! I've been waiting out there for like ages you know?!! " He screams right infront of my face.Tears were all over it.

"I-I'm sorry.I was sleeping."
"You were sleeping?!!!! Don't you hear I banged the door?! Are you deaf or what? HUH?!!!" He forcefully push me to the floor.I try so hard to not fell flat on my stomache - instead I land hard on my back.

He comes closer and grab my face." What have I done untill I had to marry a misfortune bitch like you?! I realize! Past 2 years were just a mistake for me acted amicable and lovey dovey with you! The fuck?!!!" He yells.

"No! No Namjoon...no.You're drunk.You have no idea what were you talking about.Let's clean you up and get you some sleep.I know you're tired." I reach his hand,but he dodges it.

"I'm not drunk and stupid!"
"I didn't say you were stupid,honey."

"DO NOT EVER CALL ME HONEY!!"

He once again slaps me with his big and hard palm.

"Please..Namjoon.Please..."

"I am out of here.I can't bear anymore with a moronic whore like you! You make me sick!!" He spat.

Then,he turns his heel to the front door and slam it shut as he exit the house.Not coming home ever since then..

* * *

It's been 3 months since he left me here.No news about him since that night.I miss him.I miss him so much.

The wounds on my arms and the bruises on my face still not fully recover.It still hurt,but no pain could ever beat the one in my heart.

He used to call me with sweet names.

Pumpkin,cutiepie,jagiya,honey, sweetheart...

Eventhough,we were married for about 3 years,he still call me with those sweet names.

But,those didn't last long untill that one night.He came home with the smell of alcohol lingered all over him.He started to beat me with no reason.He yelled,called me with horrible names.No more pumpkin,jagiya and honey..

My phone ring,distracted me from those painful memories.
I reach my phone and see the dialer's name.But,it's an unknown number

"Yeoboseyo?!" I answered.

"Hello? Is this Mrs.Kim (y/n) speaking?" The voice from the line asked.

"Erm,yes.That's me.May I know who's this?" I carefully ask.

"I'm Officer Lee Hwangjae from Ilsan Civil Force.I'm here to tell you ma'm that your husband,Kim Namjoon were shot by a maniac this evening.He's now at the hospital for further treatment.I was told that he's crytycal now."