Take Care (pt.2) | Taehyung

Taehyung's POV

Years passed.I've been through a lot this passed years.Raising Taeguk by myself,without (y/n) beside me.Poor Taeguk.She growed without her mom's love.Everytime I think about her,a tear dropped on my cheek.

"Eomma,it's me.How've you been?Me and appa were doing good.I will miss you,eomma.Tomorrow we will leave to Beijing to visit uncle Lim.Mmm,we'll be back next month.Eomma~...I really hope that I could meet you.We'll meet each other soon okay?One day,eomma.We'll meet each other.Saraghaeyo,eomma.
Neomu saranghae."

She strokes the thombstone while holding the tears.Taeguk is 8 years old now.She grew up so well.She get up and stand beside me while putting her small hand in my grip.I give her a warm smile.

"Okay.Let's go home.We need to pack for tomorrow." I said as I wipe her tears.She nods and we get into the car.

***

"Go pack your clothes and belongings.I will check it later,arasso?" She nods happily."Good girl!" I peck her forehead and she runs upstairs straight to her room.

I sighed and get into my bedroom.Sit at the edge of the bed while looking around.There's pictures of (y/n) and her stuffs.I smiled as I admire her smile on the frame.

"I miss you,honey." I look down and start sobbing slowly.

While I'm burying myself with tears,I feel something wrap around my waist.I look up and turn,as I feel like someone is hugging me.How surprise.I see (y/n) is smiling sweetly at me.Her arms around me while her chin on my shoulder.

"Hey,Tae.."

"Ja-jagiya?You..you're here?"
I can hear she chuckled."No,Tae.It's not really me.It's just my soul.I'm here to check you out.I miss you,honey." She whisper.

"I miss you too,babe." My hands start making their way to touch (y/n)'s.And I really can feel it.How I miss her touch.

"You did a great job,Tae.Taeguk grew up so well.She's beautiful." She said while tightening the hug."Yeah.She has your face.That's why she's beautiful.Just like her mom." She giggled.

"You're a great dad.I'm proud of you,Kim Taehyung." "(Y/n)?"
"Hmm?" "I'm sorry,honey.All those bad words I throwed to you years ago.I left you.I broke your fragile hearts.Calling you wi-" "I already forgave you,honey.It's okay.I know you didn't mean it.I know you love me.What past is past,Tae.Now,make the new book with Taeguk.Start the new life with her.Even without me.Remember,I'm always watching you guys from above."

I can't help myself from crying even more."I'm sorry (y/n).I'm truly sorry." "It's okay."

"APPAAA!!CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THESE BAGS???!!" Taeguk yelled from outside."BE THERE IN MINUTES SWEETIE!!"

I yelled back.*sigh*
"I gotta go honey.Taeguk needs me." I smile sadly.Not wanting to break the moments with her.

"Okay.I have to go too.Untill we meet again,Taehyung.Tell Taeguk that I love her." I slowly nod."I love you,Kim Taehyung." "I love you too,Kim (y/n)." Then,I feel a soft peck on my cheek.She slowly loosen her hug around me,as she slowly faded away.

There she go..away from us.From me.She left to a better place.

I snap and quickly head to Taeguk as she calls me again.

Bye (y/n),
Take care...

The End

------------------------------------------------

How was it?Hehehe...Idek.
Ok ok....