The Last Tears | Taehyung

I just can't help myself but to post this. The idea just popped out!

Angst is my number one favourite and Taehyung is my ultimate bias.
So,why not :)

-----------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

"Take that,bitch!"

"Aigoo,did you hurt your knee? Here..lemme help you,nae?"

"You! Ugly! Fucking! Bitch!"

"Ah,don't be sad (y/n)-ah..you're not ugly..you're cute. Hehehhe"

"YOU'RE THE WORST MISTAKE THAT EVER EXIST IN THIS DAMN WORLD!"

"Why weren't you at school today? I was alone without you (y/n)-ah.."

"YOU MAKE ME FUCKING PISSED!!"

"Ahahahaha..you made my day
(y/n)-ssi. I've never been this happy."

"NO ONE WOULD EVER WANNA BE FRIEND WITH YOU! NO ONE!"

"You're my one and only friend (y/n)..I would be miserable without you."

"GO DIE YOU FREAKING SLUT!!"

"Never ever leave me alone (y/n)-ah. Promise?"

He gave me one last hard kick on stomach as blood were spat unstoppable from my bruised mouth.

"That's enough for today,big guy." I heard MinJae spoke,pulling him by the elbow few steps away from me. He sighed heavily.

"Thank you for the show today. I really enjoyed it." MinJae smirked. I was hardly breathing,due to those hard forced kicks on my stomach. My face full with wounds and my ankle was in major pain.

"Let's go guys." MinJae commanded to his bunch of friends and headed to the front gate. As well as Taehyung who being dragged by his clingy so-called-girlfriend,Park Haera.

Leaving me alone,laying with my own blood on the cold hard floor in the dark hallway. Sobs and winces filled the cold atmosphere.

I gained all strength that left and tried to get up. With my broken ankle,I leaned to the locker behind me for support and struggled to stand straight.

I walked slowly heading to the toilet which is around the corner and wash the blood on my face away. Tears dropping,groaning in pain,blood staining,ripping the school uniform.

These are my daily routine now at school.

And all of it were started by the one and only..Kim Taehyung.

Back to 10 years ago,I met Taehyung at this one ice cream truck. I was paying for my chocolate ice cream. The moment I turned around,I saw a poor little boy who was staring at the ice cream truck like his life was depend on it.

Before I knew it,I made my steps towards him. He sensed my movements and looked up.

"You want some ice cream?" I asked a bit hesitate.

He slowly nodded. "Yeah..but I don't have the money." He frowned.

I bite my lip while looking at the milky chocolate ice cream that was starting to melt down the cone.

"Well,here. You can have mine." I said smiling.

He looked surprise. "Jeongmal?!"

I chuckled and nodded. He took it and started to devour the creamy sweets.

"Thanks!" He mumbled with ice cream all over his mouth.

I let out a small laugh. "Anything for you.."