Awake | Jin

BEFORE THAT! I'M WARNING YOU THAT THIS IS GONNA BE SUPER SHORT!

> READ THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK <

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

"Jagiya.."

I slowly opened my eyes. The Sun shine through the room instantly blurring  my view.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned sleepily.

Before my brain get to process anything in this early of the morning.. A pair of soft and plump lips were gently and softly rubbed against mine.

My eyes widen in surprise, I took a glance and realised that it's actually Jin,my dearly husband.

I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him.

He seems shocked.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I DIDN'T BRUSH MY TEETH YETT AYYEEE!!!" I whined

He chuckled and climbed on top of me and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I don't see that's actually a problem.." He trailed his index finger from my forehead down to the tip of my nose.

I pouted and pulled the quilt over my head.
"Move! I wanna have my beauty sleep here."

He chuckled. "No honey you need to get off from this bed and make me breakfast. I'm hungry."

"Nope! (Y/n) is sleeping. She can't hear you." I replied under the sheet.

"Okay then. Tell (y/n) if she doesn't want to wake up any minute by now, then she has to bear with me, showering her with sloppy morning kisses. Wether she likes it or not."

With that, I widen my eyes and pushed the sheet over my body and instantly got off from the bed.

"I'm awake! I'm awake..!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! It's not that short like I thought it would be... but BHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG THIS IS SOOOO RIDICULOUS OF ME!

I HAVE NO DAMN IDEA WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR JIN'S AWAKE BUT..

THIS TURNED OUT. KAH KAH KAH

HAVE A LOVELY LIFEU !🙌