Basketball | Yoongi

(Y/N)'s POV

I walk heading to the library.Then,I heard some noises from the basketball court.I take a look and see,Yoongi with his members,BTS are playing the basketball.Yoongi is school's ' King of Dribble'.
He's extremely good at basketball.He always play it at the end of school period with his friends.Meanwhile,me?At the library,study.

Watching them playing,it reminds me when I was in my old school.I use to be the good player.But it was past and I already quit play the games because my parents want me to focus on learning first...soo yeah.

Look at Yoongi.He's amazing.I wish that I could play it again but I can't..since my parents not allowed me.

Haishh..

*The Next Day*

" Ohhh,the court us empty." I mumble as I notice that the basketball court filled with silence..without Yoongi's and his members presence.I look around and there's no one
I'm alone.A wide smile hang on my lips.

I step in the court and take the ball."Haihh,it's been a long time I didn't meet you." I hug the ball.
Hahahaahahahahaha...weird.
I go to the middle of the court and start to dribble the ball.It feels good.
"I miss you soooooo much!"
I jog while dribbling the ball around the court.

Then,I heard some noisesfrom the entrance door.I just ignore it and focus to the ball.I stop and throw the ball..it goes down through the hoop.

"WOOOOHHOOOOO!!!!Score 1 for (y/n)!!"

I cheer for myself.I take the ball and continue dribbling it.

"WOOOWWWW!!" I snap and tuen around.It's them..BTS.
Oh-Oh,they saw me.
"Ahhh,err..Mianhae.I-I thought that you're not coming here to play sooo..I
arggh,never mind.I better go."
I head to the door but Yoongi grab my wrist.I look up and our eyes met.My heart start to beat fast.
What.kind.of.feeling.is.this?

To Be Continue~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhangerrrrr!!!!
Hehehe..sorry.I separate this into 2/3 part bcz it's kinda long sooo..
Just wait for another part.
👻Pumpkin🎈