Office | Jimin

(Y/N)'s POV

"So,I've explained everything.Can you sign the document now,Mr.Kim??" I look up and see,he's staring at me up and down..biting his lips."Mr.Kim?"

I call him."Come here" He command.."Err..why would I-" "I SAID COME HERE!!" He half yell.I'm getting scared and just follow his order.I get up and go towards him.

Suddenly,he pull me..fell on his lap."Emm..Mr.Kim..what are you doing?" My body's shaking..

Out of sudden,he begin to suck my neck.."Mr.Kim!!What are-" "YOU WANT ME TO SIGN THAT DOCUMENT OR NOT?" I nod..fear of him.That document is really important.

"Then,just stay still" I shut my eyes.He begin to suck my neck again.

'Somebody??..please help me' Inner me.

He trail down to my top,try to unbutton it.My body became stiff.I can't refuse whatever he's doing to me right now.Or else,I might lost my job because he didn't sign the contract.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!GET OFF OF HER!!!!!" A voice's screaming from behind and quickly pull me from that pervert's lap.

"JUST GET LOST!!I DON'T MIND ABOUT THAT STUPID DOCUMENT ANYMORE..YOU BASTARD!!!!" It's my boss,Park Jimin.

He punch Mr.Kim's face and drag me out from the room and head to his office.

"What were you thinking just now,(y/n)???Don't you have pride anymore?!!!" He scold me.I keep myself silent and look down,accept all the words that escaped from his mouth.

I exit his office and go to my table (A/n: I'm sorry..idk what they called..you know,the places for the worker in the office..Ahhhhh,just forget it😒)

A tear fell on my cheek."Yahhh!!!" I look up and see,Jimin with piles of documents and papers in his grip.He smack all of it on my table.

"I want all of this,done by tomorrow..And also,already in my office before I arrive!" He demand.I just nod.He stomp away.I stare at the mass of papers and sigh."What a nice day today"

I shrug and begin my 'date' with the papers.I look up and see everyone already left..I look at my watch..3.20.

"I guess,I'll be late for mom's birthday" Yes,tonight is my mom's birthday celebration.All family members will gathered at my house and celebrate it.Hmm..looks like,I'm not joining them tonight.Sorry,eomma..

*SKIP*

10:55 p.m.

Just my table's lamp that only bright in this dark office.I'm still struggling with these documents..not bothering to eat or go home.I don't want to lost my job.*sigh*

So far,I already done 13 documents since this evening.33 documents to go.Great!😒

Jimin's POV

"Shit!" I cursed.I just remember that I left my laptop at the office.Tomorrow I'll have a presentation.Argghhh..now I have to go back to the office to grab that laptop.Ahhh!!Silly me!

I take the car keys and get in my car.Off to the office.

I arrive there and tell the security guard that I left my laptop in my office.He nod and just let me to proceed my 'business' (A/n: LOL)

I get in the elevator and head to 16th floor where my office placed.I continue my walks.

Hey,there's a dim light from one of the worker's table..and I kinda recognise that place.

It's (y/n)'s.

''She's not going home yet?" I look at my watch..2:15 a.m.

What?It's already late.Yeah!I forgot that I left her with the documents.Oh my,I didn't expect that she really followed my order.Untill she rather staying here than going home?Pabo.

I walk towards her and see..her hair is messy,just like the papers on the table.Looks like she's struggling really hard to finish all of the documents.Now I feel guilty.

"Hey,why are you still here?You should go home now." I speak.She turns around and surprise with my existence."Owh..Mr.Park.I'm still not finish all of this..it's okay..just 15 documents left.Don't worry I'll make sure that all of this will done tonight!!" She smile bitterly.

I feel so bad for leaving her alone here in this dark office with piles of document."I-I'm sorry for leaving you here alone.I'm really really sorry.It just..I'm so mad about what happened this evening." I look at her.Our eyes met.

I pull her hand and make her stand up.I stare deeply in her eyes."It just,I'm jealous..okay?And I want to protect you from that bastard.I should've know earlier that I shouldn't ask you to do this..I'm sorry,(y/n)"

"But,Mr.Park-" I cut her off by pulling her for a deep kiss.She seems like shock at first,but she kiss me back.I break the kiss."Jimin.Call me Jimin from now on" She nod.

"I love you,(y/n)" She widen her eyes. "I-I love you,too..Jimin" She smiles shyly."Okay,let me send you home.Just forget all of this papers.You can continue it tomorrow if you want." I ruffle her hair,make her smile sheepishly.

End~