Late | Yoongi

(Y/N)'s POV

Flashback~

"Mmm,Yoongi-ssi.Can you send me to the office first?I have a sudden meeting.After you drop me,you can go to the awards ceremony.Pleaasseee~"

I plead my boyfriend,Min Yoongi to give me a ride before he went to some kind of awards.And if you guys wondering..yupp!He's an idol.He's one of the member in this famous boyband called BTS.Sooo...they've called to attend an awards tonight and..yeah.

"Oh sure.I'll be there in 5 minutes" "Thanks,Yoongi!!" "No prob,sweetie!" He hung up and I waited for him infront of my house gate.Later,he's here and drove me to my office for the meeting.

"What time should I pick you up?" "Oh! 7:00 p.m. Don't be late okay?" "7:00 p.m? Okay.I won't.In fact I'll be here at 6:00." He showed me his gummy smile."Hahahhaha..okay.I'll get going.Oh!!Good luck btw.Hope that you guys could win something."

"Thanks,jagi.I'll see you soon.Bye-bye!!" "Bye~"

And by that,I shut the car door and straight into the building and to my office.

End of Flashback~

Pfftt...he said that he's gonna pick me at 7:00 sharp.But now?It's freakin' 11:47 p.m!!!

I've been waiting for him for over 4 hours.But there's no sign of him.I'm waiting alone outside of the building.Indeed my co-workers did offer me a ride before,but I refused because I know,Yoongi is gonna pick me up.

HUH!!!

Where is he now!!!

My whole body is freezing due to the night cold wind.I was soooo stupid for leaving my coat in my office.

My phone is running out of battery because I used it to call Yoongi all night long.

Argghhh...I'm freezingg!!!

Yoongi's POV

"CONGRATULATIONS,GUYYSS!!!!" Namjoon yells in excitement while holding the trophy.Yupp.We won the 'Most Famous BoyBand Award".We're extremely happy!!

"Heyy!!Let's celebrate it with meats!!" Taehyung suggested.
"Great idea!!Let's goo!!" We rush outside of the hall and get into the MPV.The driver drove us to one of the famous restaurant in town.

We get in there and order the meats."Thanks for the meal!" We greet and start to dig in.Mannn...these meats really infires me.We talk some random things while eating.

"Soo..earth to Yoongi.How's your relationship with (y/n)?" Jin hyung asks me while shoving the meat into his mouth.

"Oh..we've being pretty we-" I widen my eyes.I lift my hand and look at my watch.

12:07 a.m.

"SHIT!!"

"What's wrong,hyung?!"
"I forgot to pick (y/n) at her office.Arrggghhh!!!She must be waiting for me soo long!Sorry guys.I gotta go!!"

I wear my coat and rush back into the MPV.I told the driver to send me to the dorm so that I can grab my car.I rush inside the dorm and grab my car keys and head to my car.Starting the engine and off to (y/n)'s company building.

Ahhhh!!!How can I forgot to pick her up.Aishh!!!PABO YOONGI!!!

I can see (y/n) is sitting on one of the bench infront of the building.Poor her.She must be waiting for me for hours.I take a glance at my watch again.

12:38 a.m.

I quickly open the car door and rush to her as I parked my car by the roadside.

"(Y/N)!!!Jagii..I'm sooo sorry!!!I'm truly sorry!!Mianhae,(y/n)!!"

I hug her.Geez,she's as cold as ice."Omo!!Your whole body is cold."I look at her lips.It's dried.(y/n) just had her poker face on.Expressionless.

"(Y/n)!I'm sooo sorry.Pleassee..jeongmal mianhae!!" I plead her.

"J-just t-t-take me h-ho-home!"

Her voice is shaking.I hug her again and saying sorry non-stop.I take her bag and stuffs and pull her to the car.I put her stuffs at the backseat and stare back at her.She just ignore me and stare outside of the window.

The engine started and soon I drive heading to her house.

"(y/n)..please~..don't act like this.I'm soooo sooo sorry.Please (y/n).Say something."

I plead as I never let my gaze on the road.Holding tight her cold hand in my grip.

Silence.

A deep sigh escaped from my mouth and I continue driving.

She takes her stuffs and quickly left and get into her house,without give me a hug or kiss.I stare at her figure and guiltiness strikes me like a train.

I shut the car door and follow her from behind and step in her house.She must be at her bedroom.

I turn the doorknob and see she's laying on her bed,covered by the comforter.I make my way and bend next to her.She closed her eyes..probably sleeping.Or just pretend to sleep.

"Jagii-ya.Pleaseee~.I'm sorry.I know that you're mad at me but please.Say something.Don't make me feel like this (y/n).I'm sorry okay?I know that I was late..sorry.I love you (y/n)."

I lift my body and peck her temple.Then,caressed her cheek.She slowly open her eyes and stare deeply into mine.

"But,I've waited for you over 4 hours.How can I'm not mad about it.It's cold you know?"

"Yes,I know.And I told you for billionth times...I'm sorry.I love you (y/n)."

I tucked her hair behind her ear.She gives me a small smile."Okay...but,don't be late again arasso?"

"Arasso!!!I promise!!" I promised.She giggles and pull my tie and smash her soft lips against mine.We pulled away and I hug her small body.

"Saranghae,jagi~"

":)..Nado saranghae"

~D N ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOWWWWW!!!
Sorry if this one is sucks!
The idea just popped out😂😂
I really hope you guys like it.

Pai pai🙌👋