Stare | Namjoon

Namjoon's POV

"Hyung..why are you here?Don't you want to eat?" Jungkook whisper to my ear since we're in the library now."Ahh..it's fine.I'm staying here..you can go eat first without me."

I whisper back to him..still not letting go my view.

"Hyung..what are you staring at?" He ask.."Owww..you're staring at (y/n) noona,huh??"

I quickly cover his mouth and hushed him."Shhh...yahh!!" I smack his head.He giggle and take a seat infront of me..

"*sigh* She's soo pretty.I love how she slide her hair behind her ear,the way she smiles,the way she giggle..hmmm,she's perfect to me."

Jungkook stare at me with his blank face."Hyung,are you okay?I think..you're madly in love." I nod eagerly.She's my biggest crush.Look at her,she's reading the book now with her earphones on..she's cool.

"Hyung,recess is almost over.I think we should go back to class." I sigh and we exit the library.Before I step out,I take a look at her..I smile.Hope that we can be friends.

*End of School*

I walk in the hallway,going home.Then,I bumped into someone,make the papers that were in his/her grip fell on the ground.I quickly bend down and help the person to pick the papers.

"Sorry,sorry!!I really really sorry..silly me!" I said,not bothering to look up."It's okay,no need to apologise.It's my fault after all.I was busy look for the papers till' I didn't look what's infront of me.Mianhae"

That voice.I kinda recognize it.

I lft my head and see....
it's (Y/N)!!

She smile sweetly to me.

My heart's beating irregularly.I was speechless.I snap out and continue collecting the papers for her.Both of us get up and I hand her the papers.

"Here you go.Again,I'm sooooo sorry!" "Yahhh,stop saying that.It's not your fault." She said,giggle.I smile sheepishly.

"Err,(y/n)-ssi..you're going home?"

"Mmm,yeah..why?"

"May I walk you home?"

"Hahahahaha,why?" She smiles widely,reveal her cute bunny teeth *melt*

"Ermm,actually,my house is just around yours"

"Owww!!We're neighbours then!"

I just send her a smile.

"Hahahahahahah,ok ok.Sure..why not?"

Then,we go out and walk together heading to her house first before going back to mine.

We talk a lot along the walk.We get to know each other,talk about schools,our daily routine and bla bla bla.

We stop as we arrive infront of her house.

"Okay.Thanks for walking me home,Namjoon.It's really fun to talk to you😊"

"No problem"

She nod and ready to step in her house..but I grab her wrist gently making her stop and turn around to face me.

"Owh,Namjoon-ssi..what's wrong?" "Err,(y/n)..I have something to talk to you." She nod.

"I like you,Seo (y/n)."

She widen her eyes.Arghhh,pabo Namjoon!!I'm so nervous rn.

"I know it's too sudden.Err,..err..sorry (y/n)!! I should go first"

I release her wrist and turn around to go back to my house.

"I like you too!"

My steps stop.I became stiff.I turn around and go back to her.

"Wh-what did you just said?"

"I said,I like you☺"

A very wide smile hang on my lips.Am I dreaming??

"Really?Oh my goodness!!You know,you're my biggest crush!I really really like you (y/n)!!Arrrhhh..I always stare you at the library.I will choose a seat nearby and I-"

I was cut off by something soft land on my lips.

It's her.Her lips.

I was shock at first but I kiss her back.Argghhh (y/n),you drive me crazy!!!!

She pull herself and stare at me."Wh-what was that?" I ask.Her expression turn to the serious one.

"I like you too,Namjoon"

I can't stop smiling."Err..(y/n)!
I really really can't hold it back anymore.Will you be my girlfriend??!!" I blurts out.

She smiles and nod.I'm so relieve to hear that.I pull her for a tight hug."You're mine from now on,arasso?"

She look up and stare at my face.."Arasso" She tip-toe and peck my lips.

Argghhhh,she really drives me crazy.My biggest crush is my girlfriend now!!

Haihh,whatever.

I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!!!!

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii!!!Fuhh,miss me?Nope.
FINEE!! Sorry for late update guys!I was sooooooooooooooooooo busy!!!I literally didn't have some times to update anything!I'm sooo sorry.
Well,this one is kinda lame.
Sorry.
I'm running out of ideas.
Mianhae.