Basketball (part 2) | Yoongi

(Y/N)' s POV

"You can play?" He asks.I stare at him blankly.Then,eyes on the boys.They all look at me."Err,yeah.."
He turn to the boys.They,all nod,like signalling for something."Mind if you join us?" He offer.
"WHAT??!!"

"Err,it's fine.I don't want to interrupt you guys.You guys just play.I'll get going."I smile to them and ready to leave.
Yoongi still not letting go my wrist."Nope!You're not going anywhere because you're staying and play with us."

He smile to me.That smile.U love to see his smile.
Wait..what?!

"Come on (y/n)..it will be so much fun." "Yeah,come and join us" " Come on (y/n)"

The boys said.I give up and accept their offers.They all cheer."But,you're wearing skirt!" Taehyung say and point at my uniform.

"So?..."

I smirk and grab the ball from his grip,head to the center of the court and dribble it non-stop while running.Then,I shoot the ball and it goes through the hoop.

"...There's nothing to do with my skill"

They all look at me,impress.Then,we're divide into groups.Yoongi's against Namjoon's.I'm in Namjoon's team..with Taehyung,Jimin.
WhileYoongi with Hoseok,Jungkook and Jin.

The ball now is with Yoongi.I think for some mini strategy.I smirk and run towards Yoongi.I try to snatch the ball.He avoids from me and still dribbling the ball.Okay.
Let's get this show on the road.

Something that you never know about me is..whenever I'm in a basketball match,I will be so cunning.I still by Yoongi's side and try to trick him.And BAMMM!!!

I snatch the ball and run to the hoop and throw the ball.Score 1 again for (y/n)!!!
Namjoon,Taehyung and Jimin cheer loudly for me while Yoongi's mouth is wide open.

"What??" I chuckle.

"How did you?..I mean.."
"No one could ever snatch the ball from Yoongi,even Namjoon hyung ..but you did.Oh my god!You're something (y/n)!"

I laugh a bit by Hoseok's and Jungkook's statement."You really good at this,huh?I see!"
Yoongi said.I just smile proudly.

Then,we continue play it till' we realise that it's already late.

We WON!!!!!WUHUUUU!!!

I beat the school's ' King of Dribble'.Hahahahahaha..

We pack our things and rest a bit."Good game,guyss!!" I speak up."I didn't know that you're good at this.Why don't you sign up for our team.It must be great you know?" Yoongi suggest.The rest of the boys just nod in agreement.

''Err,sorry guys.I'm afraid I can't." I sad sadly."Wae??!" They ask in unison."Bcoz my parents not allowed me to join anything that related with basketball.When I was in my old school,I was....err.."
"You're what?" Jimin ask. "I was the 'Queen of Basketball'.
It's my thing." They WOW-ed me."But it was past.Now,I already quit from get involve to any sports match bcoz my parents really want me to focus on study.Sooo,that's why I didn't sign up for any sports club bcoz I know that I'll show my best skills and teachers definitely will choose me.Sooo,yeah!"
I explain.

Then,we all get up and head outside of the school.We bid a goodbye and the boys left to their house.

"Bye,Yoongi😊" I was ready to walk home but he grab my wrist."Let me walk you home.It's pretty late and it must be so dangerous if a girl like you walk home alone." He shoot me a smile.

I just nod and we walk together side by side."Soo,it must be your hobby,playing basketball,huh?" He ask.
"Obviously,duhhh!" He chuckle.We talk and talk untill we arrive infront of my house.

"Sooo,see you this Monday☺.Annyeongg!!" I said..He turn around and ready to take his first step.I grab his arm make him turn around.I peck his cheek.He widen his eyes."Bye,Yoongi😊"

I turn around to get in my house."(Y/N)!!" He call me.Make me turn and face him."Nee?" He hold my nape and put his lips on mine,moving it slowly.

My eyes wide open.What.is.happening.right.now?I closed my eyes and start to kiss him back.He break it for some air.

"Bye,(y/n)!" He wink at me.Then,left to his house.Leave me there with cheeks burning like crazy.A wide smile plastered on my lips.I shake my head and get into my house.

Why did he kiss me?Aishh..
Aigoo,aren't you tired yet?You're beating fast non-stop.Huhuhuhu..my hearteu💓

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2😚..Helpp..What should I do with JHope n Jin imagines
I'm seriously OUT OF IDEA.
Ottokeeeee!!!
Owh,maybe you can suggest some.Pleasseeuu🐰