Lie | Jimin

Hi! Okay,this will be a bit cliche' but..just read it okay?! 😂
THIS IS ONE SHOT ! I REPEAT THIS IS ONE SHOT !! MEANS THERE'S NO PART 2 OKAY?!! NO NO ~ :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

"Here you go!" I passed Jimin a plate full with pancakes and waffles along with some omelettes and sauges. He thanked me and we ate our breakfast together happily.

"I'll be home a bit late today,is it okay?" He asked a bit hesitate.

I swallowed my food before nodding, "Yeah,it's fine. I'll be alright " I replied and flashed him a smile. He smiled back and continue eating his meals.

***

"Bye~" I hugged Jimin and he hugged me back,more like squeezing me between our body.

"Can't..bre..athe" I managed to speak before he released my body and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. "Bye,jagiya. Love you~" He grinned.

"Love you too~" I replied and he headed to his car and straight to the office.

I sighed and shut the huge door behind me. Silence filled the mansion. I headed to the kitchen to wash some dishes.

Me and Jimin were married 3 years ago,yet we don't have any children. That's because after we went to do some check up 2 years ago,the doctor authenticated that I'm infertile. That shocked me and Jimin,of course. We went home after that and I didn't go out for like 3 weeks. Jimin was absolutely worried about me. But,after he called my mom to ease me down,I felt a bit better and went out.

Jimin did everything to cheer me up. We went to a dinner at a fancy restaurant,to the mall for shopping,watch movies,play bowling,walk along the beach and watch the Sun goes down. He did everything. Even cuddled with me every night before we went to bed.
And I was grateful having a great husband like him.

I wiped my hands as I done wash the dishes and decided to do some house chores. I did the laundry, cleaning the bedrooms,Jimin's office,watering the plants at the backyard,etc.

Eventhough I've done everything,I still feel bored. Jimin didn't let me hire a job. Untill now,I have no idea and he refused to tell me why. Uh,well. Let's forget about that.

I headed upstairs to take a shower once again before I head to the supermarket to do some grocery shopping.

***

"Fuhhh.." I sighed heavily and plopped myself on the couch as I done stuffing the kitchen with the groceries that I bought earlier.
It' still afternoon and I have plenty times before Jimin came home.

I decided to watch some movies in my laptop and maybe a nap after that.

My beauty sleep was interrupted by my phone,ringing out loud. I immediately pick it up as soon as I saw the dialer's name,which is my mom.

She asked how am I doing and we talked a bit. She then hung up because she has something important to do. I took a glance at the huge clock on the wall,it's 4.45 in the evening. Jimin won't be home untill 6.

I headed to the kitchen and decided to cook some dinner.

***

"I'M BORED !!!" I groaned and ruffled my hair; dying in boredom.

Then,something came up in my head. I decided to visit Jimin at his office. And maybe have a dinner with him. Yeah! That would be great.

I walked into the kitchen and pack some of the meals to bring it to Jimin. Perhaps we could eat together in his office. He's been super busy lately and sometimes he forgot to eat.