All I Want is You | Jungkook

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/n)-ssi!" I title my head as I heard someone called my name."Yes?" "Boss want to meet you now." It's my partner,Taehyung.

"Oh,jakkamanyeol!" I said and quickly tidy the files and documents on my desk.Getting up from my comfy chair and fix my skirt-heading to the door and straight to my boss' office.

I see Taehyung and the other agents already in the room and they all looked at me as I entered."Okay,since all of you already here,let's get to the point okay?" We all nod.

"We have new case."

As I expected.

"What case?" Jin asked. "Shinhwa agency tried to steal the government's important files.We must stop them!" Namjoon said seriously.

Sh-shinhwa Agency?

I gulped down my saliva nervously.It's my boyfriend's company.He worked there.

Okay.If you guys were wondering,I'm (y/n).A spy from Bangtan Agency.I have a boyfriend,Jeon Jungkook his name.Yes,he's a spy too.The greatest spy in Korea.But,his company totally against mine.
We were their biggest enemy.They're totally hate us.

But,the thing is..Jungkook didn't know that I'm a spy too.Like him.I told him that my career is an ordinary office girl.Nothing more nothing less.I don't want to expose my true identity to him or he will freak out and hate me.I love him.He loves me.We love each other more than anything.I have no choice so I lied.

"Who's the head in this case?" Yoongi questioned."Their greatest agent,Jeon Jungkook."

Jaw dropped and eyes widen.It's my love's name.

"So,what's the plan?" I finally have the courage to ask after the long silence.

"They will meet someone that will help them to get those files tomorrow night,at Stellar Club.I'm sending you guys there and (y/n) and Taehyung will head this mission since you guys are the best spy here.And our mission is to stop them from getting the codes and other important files." Namjoon explained.

"How should we stop them?" Taehyung asked him as he stop checking the files on the desk.

"Kill their leader.Jungkook."

Files in my hand slipped and fall on the floor,gained the looks from the guys.I tried my best to prevent the tears that threatened to fell.

I can't believe what I just heard..

"(Y/n),gwenchana?" Jimin asked and hold my hand.

I nod hesitantly before looked back at Namjoon.

"What time we should start the mission?" My heart feels like,it being stab by a sword.

"You guys must be at the club at 8:00 p.m.Wait untill they come and ..."

-

"Jungkook~? I'm home!" I called my boyfriend as I step into our apartment.Shutting the door behind me and hang the keys and my coat.

"Oh,jagiyaa~You're home." Jungkook popped out from the kitchen and walked towards me.He hugged me tight and gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

"What were you doing?" I asked and smiled sweetly to him as my hand snaked around his waist."Well,guess what?! I made us dinner!" He exlaimed excitedly.

"What?! You cooked?!" He nodded happily." Oh my,you don't have to,babe.Poor you." I said and dragged him to the kitchen."Well,I decided to make a surprise for my girl.So,how's office today?"

He asked as he pulled a chair for me to sit."So tiring.My boss gave us so many works and it's soo hard." I whined.

I heard he chuckled before said "Poor my baby girl.It's okay,honey.You will get use to it.Let's not talk about works and enjoy the dinner okay?"