Chapter Fifhty Eight: Struggling for Love

Comenzar desde el principio

"He told me that you did something to Rachel? What is it?"

"Tita wag kayong maniwala sa mga sinasabi ng lalaking yun. Sinisiraan lang ako nun."

"Pinagkakatiwalaan kita Dave and i don't want you to do anything bad to my daughter and you'll see what will happen."

"Wooh Tita relax, wala po akong gagawing masama sa kanya and see we've been together for 15 years did she told you na sinaktan ko siya o may ginawa po akong masama sa kanya, diba po wala."

Susan thinks. "Ah yeah. Sorry nagover react lang ako sa sinabing yun ni Richard, siguro nga sinisiraan ka lang niya. Wait, where is Rachel?"

"She wanted to be there at Tito Eddie's graveyard for an hour alone."

"Oh i see. I'll call her na lang. I need to go, medyo pagod na ako e."

"Okay Tita take a rest."

The old woman went to her room straight.

"Tatanga-tanga na naman tong matandang to! Napakadaling bilugin ang ulo, at walang yang Richard yan may balak pa ata akong siraan ah! Hindi ko hahayaang may makasira ng plano ko! I'll make them die kung sino ang hahadlang and i'm gonna make sure that Rachel is mine! She's MINE!" Dave on his thought while blowing a smoke of a cigarette in his mouth!

"Dave?" Rachel says.

"Oh Rach, you're here already. What do you want?"

"I just want to take a rest." She was about to go upstairs when Dave hold her grip. "What?" Says she.

"Sorry Rachel for what i did. Please forgive me?"

"We're done on that Dave please not now. I'm tired."

"I just want to make it sure that we are okay before leaving."

"Yes we are okay."

"Thank you. Our flight will day after tomorrow."

"Dave, how many time do i have to tell you that i'm not going with you."

"But Rachel we should go back! We're done in our purpose here."

"Yes we are but i have my personal issues that i want to finish first."

He hold his arms tightly. "You're coming with me."

"Ouch! Dave i'm hurting!" Says she.

Susan was about to go down to get some water and she saw what Dave did to her daughter. "Hey, Dave bitawan mo ang anak ko. She's hurting."