"So, you can go off and have sex with your girlfriend yet Lucas can't mark me as his mate? Don't be a hypocrite Braden, besides this was the only option we had left." I told Braden slightly ticked off.

"What do you mean by that? Did something happen?" Braden asked me worried as he looked at me all over, probably expecting me to have wounds or something like that.

"You know Lucas' uncle, Kiev, the man who Lucas says killed his father to take over the pack? Well he knows what I am Braden." I told him and he met my gaze.

"Dawn, are you sure?" Braden asked slightly alarmed and I nodded.

"Yeah, he had his suspicions yet I didn't do much to help my case either, I used my powers as last resource in two occasions only proving to him that he was right. Braden, he tried to mark me, to force himself on me, Lucas attacked him yet that backfired as well, for his entire pack turned on him, Lucas was kicked out of his home and pack, we managed to get in dad's territory before they could get us, we crashed in one of the rooms in the dance studio until dad found out about our current situation and convinced me not only to come home but for Lucas to join me, I know that Lucas' marking me was too soon but it was the only way I could make sure that Alpha Kiev couldn't mark me." I told him.

"You do know that your mate bond could still be broken if he kills Lucas, right?" Braden pointed out and I gave a sight.

"Don't even remind me, now let's go get Lucas so he can drive me to work." I said as I left the room, Braden after me.

I found Lucas outside training some of the younger members that were expecting to do their first shift soon, as the son of an Alpha Lucas was quite powerful, his pack was mostly former rogues so his way of training was harder and better than our pack's traditional way, my dad saw potential in Lucas so got the time being Lucas would help train our pack which I found amazing given the fact that this way Lucas bonded with the pack who had officially accepted Lucas as their new member.

"Luca, will you be able to take me to work?" I asked as I got outside to the yard where they were currently training.

Lucas stopped training and looked at me.

"Didn't your dad tell you?" Lucas said as he got near us.

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

"This morning they brought your car, it should be in the driveway." Lucas told me and before he could say anything else I rushed to the front of the house.

"You know if this is going to be the outcome of it I should fight with dad more often." I said as I stared at my brand-new Audi.

Braden chuckled next to me.

"Do you think that dad got you a car because he felt guilty? Dawn you pretty much bought it yourself from working in the café and the dance studio, dad still expects you to do the last payments but lucky enough you're in the family's insurance." Braden told me.

"Well brother, I better try this baby out and go to work. Those lattes won't make themselves." I said as I entered my car with a huge grin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I glared at her.

I stiffened as she sat in the loft with me, her cherry red nails tapped her coffee mug obnoxiously before she flipped her blonde locks over her shoulder.

"I came to get some coffee." She said with a simple shrug and I frowned.

"Out of all of the coffee shops there are in town you chose this one?" I said as I stared at her.

My shift ad ended two hours ago but I had decided to stay at the café's loft to work out on my college applications, well the ones I had as a backup plan for I was aiming to enter this elite Art Academy for dance.