Luke, baby

It had been a few days since dinner, Ashton had tried to be friendly with Luke but Luke brushed him off most of the time.

It was early evening and everyone was out but Luke and Ashton. Ashton had been dying to get his hands on Luke. He missed is gruff voice telling him what to do.

Ashton went to Luke's room and knocked on the door gently.

After a moment the door opened.

"What do you want?" Luke snapped knowing it was Ashton.

"I want to talk." Ashton lied.

"I don't want to hear what you have to say." Luke huffed.

"Please, I can't stand the thought of you thinking I used you. I didn't. I would never." Ashton shook his head.

"Why do you care?" Luke snapped.

"Because, we're friends now." Ashton answered with a small smile.

"Friends? If we're friends why didn't you tell me how Liam felt?" Luke demanded.

"I didn't want you to lose Braxton." Ashton lied.

"You knew how hurt I was, how much I wanted him to return my feelings." Luke barked.

"I thought it was only a crush. I thought you'd get over it quickly if you believed he didn't feel the same way." Ashton lied again.

"That wasn't for you to decide." Luke snapped.

"I know, I'm sorry." Ashton apologized this time he was telling the truth.

"You slept with me knowing how he felt." Luke pointed out.

"The first time I was so drunk. I regretted it the next day." Ashton sighed.

"And the second time?" Luke demanded crossing his arms.

"I couldn't help myself. You're so...so...irresistible." Ashton struggled to come up with the right words.

"You're full of shit, Ashton. Get out." Luke rolled his eyes before pushing Ashton out of his door way.

Ashton caught the door before he could close it.

"I'm serious. Your touch is intoxicating. The way you control me, I've never felt like that before. I find myself wanting to taste you and feel you. It's like you're a drug." Ashton spoke sensually taking a few steps towards Luke.

"I know it's wrong but when you're touching me I want the world to hear me scream because of you. You do something to me, Luke, and I love it." Ashton reached out for Luke expecting to get slapped away but instead Ashton's hand touched Luke's cheek. He ran his thumb over his bottom lip gently before leaning in.
Luke allowed Ashton to kiss him. He had been hurt by what Ashton had done but it hadn't kept the honey haired boy from riddling Luke's thoughts constantly.

"Ashton." Luke whispered into the kiss.

"Hmm?" Ashton hummed not pulling away.

"Why are you so convincing?" Luke asked as Ashton kissed Luke's jaw.

"Because you know I'm right." Luke answered not stopping.

"Actually I know you're lying but I want you so fucking bad." Luke swore.

"Then I'm yours for the taking." Ashton spoke against Luke's neck sending chills down Luke's spine.

"Damn it, Ashton, when you talk like that it drives me crazy." Luke groaned as he continued to let Ashton kiss his neck gently leaving a small hickey.