Careful

Luke woke the next morning to find Ashton was already up. He found himself wishing Ashton was there so he could kiss him good morning. It was weird for Luke to feel that way.

He got up and got ready making his way into the living room.

"Morning guys." Luke yawned.

"Morning Luke." The four guys chorused.

"Where's Ashton?" Luke frowned noticing the honey haired boy was missing.

"He went for a walk earlier this morning." Braxton answered.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"Just curious is all." Luke shrugged.

"So are you two becoming friends?" Braxton asked hopefully.

"I wouldn't go that far but I think we're learning to tolerate each other a little more." Luke shrugged.

"Really?" Braxton frowned.

"Yeah, why?" Luke asked noticing Braxton's frown.

"He said you two were actually getting to be friends." Braxton answered.

"Yeah, I doubt that." Luke snorted.

"I'm serious, he said you two had talked a bit and we're actually enjoying each other's company." Braxton replied.

"Oh, well, I mean, that's not a lie but I don't know that I'd call us friends." Luke frowned. He was surprised to hear Ashton had said those things. It actually made his stomach flip a bit.

"You don't still hate him do you?" Braxton frowned.

"I never hated him, he hated me." Luke commented walking into the kitchen.

"Come on Brax, we're going to be late." Liam said suddenly jumping up.

"Oh, yeah, we need to go." Braxton agreed.

"Where are you two off to?" Luke frowned grabbing an apple from the complimentary fruit basket.

"Parasailing." Braxton answered following Liam to the door.

"Oh right, have fun." Luke called as they hurried out the door.

He turned then to Calum and Michael.

"You two are awfully quiet this morning. What's up?" Luke asked taking a seat on the couch.

"Nothing." Michael answered quickly as Calum was about to speak.

"Michael, what's going on?" Luke frowned.

"We know about you and Ashton." Calum blurted.

"Calum." Michael huffed.

"What do you mean? What about us?" Luke asked confused.

"We heard you guys last night." Calum answered.

"Heard us what-" Suddenly realization washed over Luke. His cheeks turned bright red.

"Fuck." Luke swore.

"Exactly." Calum nodded earning a glare from Michael.

"Look it was a one time thing okay, please don't tell Braxton." Luke begged.

"But that was the second time." Calum said crossing his arms.

"Ugh, you know about both?" Luke groaned.

"Why would you sleep with Ashton twice?" Michael asked looking at Luke concerned.

"Honestly, I'm trying to get my mind off of Liam." Luke shrugged.