What are you doing up?

Luke snuck into the hotel room quietly. The lights were all out. Braxton had text him earlier to let him know they were all headed to bed. Everyone was pretty tired from the plane ride. Luke would have gone up with Liam and Ashton but Luke needed to unwind a bit. He was going to be stuck sharing a room with a guy he couldn't stand and hated his guts.

"Luke." Liam's voice whispered.

"Li, you scared the piss out of me." Luke whispered back harshly.

"Sorry." Liam apologized coming closer to Luke.

"What are you still doing up?" Luke asked.

Instead of answering Liam attached his lips to Luke's. His kiss was rougher than normal.
Luke kissed back easily. He loved having this attention from Liam.
Luke remembered where they were and pulled away from Liam.

"We could get caught." Luke whispered.

"I don't care, I need you." Liam said desperately.

That was all it took for Luke to reconnect their lips. Luke hated how weak he was when it came to Liam but he couldn't help it.

Liam bit Luke's bottom lip causing Luke to growl in pleasure. If he wasn't careful he was going to find himself hard. 

"Liam, you're going to get me all worked up." Luke whined as Liam peppered kisses along his jaw and neck.

"Good." Liam panted biting down gently on Luke's neck.

"No, not good. Do you want to explain to Ashton why were making out in the kitchen." Luke huffed as he fought to keep his composure with Liam's hands gripping his waist.

"You said if I needed to blow off a little steam I could find you." Liam replied pressing his lips back to Luke's.

"And I meant it but you don't want the guys to know you're gay and I don't want to piss Ashton off."

"Why would Ashton be pissed off?" Liam asked sliding his tongue along Luke's neck.

Luke shivered under Liam's touch as much as he didn't want Liam to stop he knew they needed to.

"He told me to stay away from you." Luke answered breathlessly.

"He what?" Liam frowned pulling back to look at Luke.

"He told me to stay away from you." Luke repeated.

Liam let go of Luke.

"Is that why you brought Alex to the fire pit earlier?" Liam asked.

"His name is Alec and yes, part of it. You were being kind of flirty and Ashton kept asking questions." Luke answered.

"Well I don't like him." Liam pouted.

"Why not?" Luke frowned.

"Cause I wanted the attention you were giving him." Liam said wrapping his arms around Luke's neck.

"Oh, so you were jealous." Luke smirked. He wasn't sure why but he loved the idea that Alec made Liam jealous.

"Yeah, a little bit." Liam said closing the space between their lips.

Luke once again gave in.
Liam pressed himself into Luke.
Thier lips moved effortlessly together.

"I wish we were sharing a room." Liam panted into the kiss.

"You're the one who stuck Ashton and I together." Luke pointed out.

"I know and it's for the best but I want you so damn bad." Liam whined placing kisses along Luke's jaw.