It's just me

"I seriously needed today, thank you." Liam smiled as they walked up to Liam's room.

"It was a lot of fun. I don't know why I was worried it would be weird." Luke chuckled.

"I know what you mean. We're friends but it's like we're not, ya know?" Liam agreed.

"We should do this more often." Luke grinned. Today had been perfect in every way to Luke. He and Liam had fun just hanging out and getting to know each other. He'd never imagined having a day where it was just him and Liam.

At that moment Liam's phone rang.

"Shit, it's Ashton, I better answer this." Liam said putting the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Ash." Liam said cheerfully. Just his name made Luke sneer.

"Yeah, sounds good, see you soon." Liam hung up and turned to Luke.

"I don't want to cut this short but-"

"No worries, I'm not interested in being here when Ashton is. It's insane to me that he and Braxton are of the same exact DNA. Braxton is such a better person than Ashton." Luke rambled a bit.

Liam chuckled shaking his head.

Luke turned to leave when Liam grabbed his arm.

"Wait, about what I told you-"

"I won't say a word." Luke smiled.

"Thanks." Liam smiled back but didn't let go of Luke's wrist.

"Is something else wrong?" Luke asked frowning slightly at Liam.

"Umm, I uh..." Liam fidgited a bit.

"I want to ask a favor of you. You can say no, I totally get it but umm...could I...kiss you?" Liam asked nervously.

Luke felt his heart race. Liam wanted to kiss him.

"Yeah, sure." Luke answered before he could think it through.

"Really?" Liam asked surprised.

"Sure, Michael kissed me, that's how I found out he was gay." Luke laughed.

"Oh, okay, good then this won't be weird then." Liam said with relief.

"Not at all." Luke lied. It was already weird and it hadn't even happened yet.

Liam stepped in to Luke.

"I'm so fucking nervous." Liam swore.

"Relax." Luke smiled stepping closer to Liam.

"It's just me." Luke whispered stepping closer once again. They were in a similar position as they had been earlier in the day.

Liam didn't move. Luke could tell he wanted to so he slid his hand up to Liam's neck and pulled him closer forcing their lips to connect.

Liam felt tense under Luke's touch but Luke pressed in a bit harder trying to get a reaction from Liam.

Finally Liam parted his lips just a bit allowing Luke's lips to mold to his more easily.

Luke pulled back a bit. It was clear Liam wasn't giving in.

Just as Luke was about to let go Liam wrapped his arms around Luke and pulled him into him connecting thier lips again. This time Liam wasn't tense at all, in fact his lips forced Luke's apart allowing his tongue to tease Luke's.
Luke gladly teased back. The two got lost in what they were doing. Suddenly Luke felt his back press against the wall as Liam's hands slid to Luke's waist.
Suddenly they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
Luke pushed Liam back as Liam pulled away quickly. The two were out of breath.

There was a knock on Liam's door followed by Ashton's voice.

"Hey, Li, you in here?"

"Yeah, come in." Liam answered taking a seat on his bed.

Ashton opened the door and stopped.

"Why is he here?" Ashton snapped.

"We were hanging out for a bit." Liam answered as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Why?" Ashton snapped again.

"You and Brax were busy." Liam shrugged.

"Since when do you two hang out?" Ashton sneered.

"Ash, we're friends it's not a big deal." Liam sighed.

"I should be going, Michael mentioned wanting to do an early dinner or something after he helps his aunt." Luke said looking at his phone.

"That's tonight?" Liam frowned.

"What do you mean that’s tonight. What’s tonight?" Luke frowned.

"Michael mentioned doing dinner with you and so I made plans with Braxton." Liam checked his phone.

"Okay?" Ashton frowned confused.

"Why not do dinner together?" Luke asked.

"He said he needed to talk to you about something." Liam looked fidgety.

"Oh, okay." Luke shrugged.

"Bye, Liam, I had fun." Luke said leaning in for a hug.

"Yeah, me too. I'll text you later." Liam smiled at Luke as he pulled back.

"Bye, asshole." Luke sneered as he walked passed Ashton.

"Whatever, prick." Ashton snapped after him.

"Seriously, what was all that about?" Ashton asked looking at Liam.

"I was bored, everyone was busy, I realized I never hang out with just Luke, so I called him up." Liam shrugged.

Ashton frowned but didn't say a word. Something seemed off but he couldn't be sure.

*A/N*
Short update! Enjoy!
Btw I'd love to hear your theories on why Luke and Ash hate each other and what you think is gonna happen!
Also side note, I know the one guy in the pic doesn't look like luke, but just humor me, I was too lazy to edit it.