Sorry

Luke woke to the sound of laughter. He made his way to the living room to see everyone seated around the table including Camilla and Jade.

"Oh, Luke, did we wake you?" Braxton asked in an apologetic tone.

"No." Luke lied.

"How long was I out?" Luke asked looking at Ashton then Liam.

"About an hour and a half." Michael answered when neither Liam nor Ashton did.

"You feeling okay?" Braxton frowned looking at his best friend.

"Yeah, just still half asleep." Luke lied again.

"Umm, Li, can I talk to you for a second?" Luke asked glancing at Ashton.

"Yeah." Liam nodded before standing up.

Ashton watched with jealous eyes as Liam followed Luke back into the bedroom.

"Ashton seems calm and Braxton's not yelling at us." Luke commented.

"I talked to Ashton. I promised him we were just friends and we wouldn't do anything like that again." Liam explained.

"Also, I'm really sorry. I never should have pressured you into that." Liam sighed.

"You didn't pressure me. I could have said no." Luke smiled putting a hand on Liams shoulder.

Liam smiled back staring into Luke's bright blue eyes.

"You have such beautiful eyes." Liam said not looking away.

"Thanks you." Luke blushed looking down.

"I mean it." Liam said lifting Luke's chin so their eyes met once again.

"Hey, you two, you behaving?" Braxton asked opening the door.

Liam immediately dropped his hand.

"Yeah."

Luke frowned noticing Liams sudden discomfort.

"Well come on we're about to play cards against humanity." Braxton motioned for them to follow.

Ashton narrowed his eyes at Liam who was avoiding looking at him.

"Okay, we're going to do teams. So roomies are partners." Braxton smiled as he opened the box.

Luke groaned as he took a seat next to Ashton.

Luke expected a smart remark from Ashton but Ashton stayed silent.

A few hours later after Camilla and Jade won the game and had left and everyone was going to bed Luke turned to Ashton.

"I just wanted to thank you for not saying anything to Braxton about Liam and I. And I'm sorry." Luke said waiting for Ashton to snap.

Ashton remained quiet.

"Ashton?"

"Do you really love Liam? Are you maybe just comfortable with him?" Ashton asked almost desperately.

"I wish that was the case." Luke sighed.

"Does it bother you that much? I'm really sorry, I never should have agreed to-"

Suddenly Ashton's lips were on Luke's.

The kiss was needy.

Luke felt himself give in easily.

Ashton's hand was gripping the back of Luke's neck.

The kiss continued until Luke pulled back ever so slightly.