I don't trust myself around you

It had been two days since they had gotten back home. Everyone was unpacked and settled in. Ashton had done his best to avoid Luke as much as possible. He kept himself busy as much as he could. It was difficult but it seemed Luke was doing something similar so it made it a bit easier.

"Hey, Ash, Calum and I are leaving, we'll see you later." Braxton poked his head around the corner of Ashton's door.

"Okay, have fun." Ashton called. He would have the house to himself for a while, which he looked forward to.

Luke drug himself to the front door praying no one would be home. He'd been out all day trying to get his mind off of Ashton but it wasn't working. It had been a couple days and he was craving attention from the honey haired boy. Today had been particularly bad because he'd dreamt of Ashton the night before and Michael had lectured him about what Braxton would think.

Luke opened the door to silence. He let out a relieved sigh. He was alone. He plopped down on the couch and buried his head in his hands.

"Oh, Luke, I didn't realize you'd be home so soon." Ashton's voice startled Luke.

"Shit." Luke swore jumping.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Ashton apologized not moving.

"I didn't know you were here." Luke sighed.

"Is anyone else home?" Luke asked hopefully.

"No, Brax and Cal left a bit ago." Ashton answered.

"Guess we did a crappy job of avoiding each other today." Luke said with a slight groan.

"I guess so." Ashton nodded.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Ashton asked.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Luke asked not wanting to answer.

"I asked first." Ashton chuckled.

"Fine." Luke huffed with a small smile.

"I don't trust myself around you." Luke answered. It wasn't exactly a lie.

"You?" Luke asked.

"Same." Ashton replied also not exactly a lie.

"Seems our physical attraction to one another isn't going away." Luke sighed standing up before starting to pace.

"I'm sorry." Ashton said dropping his eyes.

"Why are you apologizing?" Luke frowned.

"I took advantage of your vulnerability regarding Liam to cure my own sexual frustration. I never should have done that." Ashton explained.

"Ash, I took advantage of your sexual frustration and slept with you to forget about my feelings for Liam. I'm the one who should be apologizing." Luke shook his head.

"You were going to sleep with that James guy, I stopped you." Ashton pointed out.

"I would have regretted that so much the next day. I would have much rather awoken next to you than next to some strange guy." Luke argued.

"And what so you don't regret sleeping with me?" Ashton asked raising a brow.

"Not at all." Luke shook his head.

Ashton felt his heart skip.

"Well I mean yes, but only cause of Braxton and now I want you so badly." Luke said quickly trying to correct himself.

"Please don't say that." Ashton begged.

"What? That I want you?" Luke asked.

"Y-yeah." That was like music to Ashton's ears.