What do you see in him anyway?

Braxton paced the hotel room nervously. Luke, Liam, and Ashton had been gone all day and hadn't bothered to get in contact with any of them to let them know where they were.

"Brax, calm down they're fine." Calum said trying to be the voice of reason.

"What if Luke and Liam ran off together doing god knows what. Or what if Ashton and Luke got into a huge fight and Liam had to take them to the hospital. Or what if they all gotten pulled into the ocean by an undertoe." Braxton stressed dramatically.

"Braxton you need to chill." Michael laughed.

Just then the hotel door opened. In walked Liam and Zayn.

"Liam. Where the hell have you been?" Braxton snapped.

"With Zayn. Didn't Luke tell you?" Liam frowned.

"Luke's not with you?" Calum asked slightly worried now.

"No he was with Ashton on the beach when I left." Liam frowned.

"You left Luke with Ashton?" Braxton asked worriedly.

"They said I could go." Liam spoke defensively.

"Ugh." Braxton groaned throwing his hands up in defeat.

"Have you tried calling them?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, their phones are going straight to voice-mail." Calum answered.

"Do we have any idea where they are?" Liam asked suddenly very worried.

"No clue." Braxton said his tone stressed.

"So this girl you like...does anyone know you like her?" Luke asked Ashton as they walked along the path that lead them back from the waterfall.

"Michael is suspicious but no." Ashton answered simply.

"Do you think she may return your feelings one day?" Luke asked.

Ashton glanced at Luke.

"Not likely."

"How long have you had feelings for her?" Luke pressed. He was hoping Ashton would tell him who it was. He'd never seen Ashton take much interest in anyone.

"Too long." Ashton replied.

"Have you tried getting over her?" Luke asked.

"Every day." Ashton nodded.

"What if you told her how you felt?" Luke suggested.

"No way." Ashton answered quickly.

"Why not? You never know what she might say."

"It's not what...she... would say that I'm worried about." Ashton sighed.

"Then who are you worried about?" Luke frowned.

"No one, just forget it." Ashton answered hoping Luke would drop it.

"You might feel better if you talked about it." Luke pushed.

"Trust me I won't." Ashton grumbled.

"How do you know if you won't try?" Luke was being relentless.

"Why are drilling me?" Ashton snapped.

"Because, I don't know hardly anything about you." Luke huffed.

"I'd like to keep it that way." Ashton answered simply.

"Am I really so bad?" Luke snapped obviously getting pissed off.

Ashton didn't respond.

"Ashton, I want an answer." Luke demanded.

"No you don't." Ashton shook his head. 

"Did I do something that made you hate me?" Luke pressed.

"Dammit, Luke, we've been over this."

"You just said you hated everything about me. I want specifics." Luke huffed.

"I still think it has something to do with me being in love with Liam."

Ashton cringed at Luke's words.

"It's doesn't help, but that's not why. What do you see in him anyway?" Ashton grumbled.

"He's gorgeous, beautiful smile, sweet, nice body, great kisser, smart, caring. All around a great guy. Honestly Zayn doesn't know how lucky he is." Luke sighed.

"Sorry I asked." Ashton mumbled to himself.

"I just wish he would have given me a chance." Luke bit his lip and dropped his eyes to his feet.

"Braxton would never have allowed it." Ashton frowned.

"I know but I love Liam too much to care honestly." Luke sighed.

Ashton clenched his jaw. He hated hearing Luke talk about Liam that way.

The two walked in silence for a few minutes when Luke cleared his throat.

"Yesterday, on the balcony..." Luke started, causing Ashton to tense a bit. He knew where this was going.

"Why did you kiss me?" Luke asked curiously.

"I told you, I wanted to see if you had feelings for Liam." Ashton answered hoping Luke would drop it.

"You said I didn't cause I kissed you back." Luke continued much to Ashton's dismay.

"But after seeing him with Zayn, I know I'm in too deep." Luke sighed.

"Why are you telling me this?" Ashton huffed.

"When you kissed me, it was a good distraction from Liam. I want to get over him...do you think hooking up while I'm here will help with that?" Luke asked biting his lip.

"No, I don't think it will." Ashton spoke with a clenched jaw. He hated the way Luke made him feel.

"But your kiss was a good distraction."  Luke argued.

"Only cause I caught you off guard." Ashton replied.

"Kiss me again. This time I'll be ready for it." Luke said causing Ashton to halt.

"What?"

"Kiss me again, we'll see if it distracts me like it did last time." Luke repeated.

"No." Ashton shook his head. Before he could walk away, Luke pulled Ashton to him quickly connecting thier lips.

Ashton melted into the kiss before tensing up and pulling away.

"What the hell Luke." Ashton snapped.

"I was just as distracted this time too. I think I need to date someone to get over Liam." Luke said more to himself.

"Do not rebound." Ashton groaned.

"Why not?" Luke frowned.

"Cause you're just going to hurt the other person." Ashton answered.

"Then I'll just find a friend with benefits." Luke shrugged.

"Isn't that what got you into this in the first place?" Ashton barked in annoyance. Just the thought of Luke with another guy made Ashton sick.

"These feelings run a lot deeper than a couple blow jobs and make out sessions." Luke pointed out.

Ashton pursed his lips but didn't respond, what could he possibly say?

"Oh shit, I think my phone just got service back I have twelve missed calls four voice-mails and six text messages from the guys. Whoops." Luke said looking down at his phone.

"Better call Brax, you know how he can get." Luke said pressing the phone to his ear.

Ashton only nodded, unfortunately he knew well how Braxton could get; in fact Braxton was the main thing keeping Ashton from telling Luke how he really felt.
He glanced at the blonde to see him smiling as he spoke to Braxton. Ashton loved Luke's smile more than anything. He'd never admit it but it was the one thing that could always brighten Ashton's day.

*AN*
Updated, woo!! Enjoy! Love you guys!!
P.s. I love all your comments!!