Stop baiting Ashton

Luke packed his bag for the trip to Hawaii. As he zipped his suitcase he heard a knock on the door. Liam. Luke felt his heart race as he hurried down the stairs.

"Hey, man." Luke smiled at Liam.

"Hey." Liam smiled shyly.

"Come on, I just finished packing for the trip." Luke said leading the brunette up the stairs.

"I'm so excited." Liam spoke as he followed Luke up the stairs.

"It's gonna be a awesome." Luke agreed.

"So how are you feeling today? Any better than yesterday?" Luke asked once he closed his bedroom door.

"I dunno. I'm still a bit worried I'll do something stupid." Liam sighed.

"You can't worry about that." Luke shook his head.

"I'm tired of looking at my friends as if they're a piece of meat. I want nothing more than to kiss you right now." Liam huffed in frustration.

"So kiss me." Luke shrugged.

"What?" Liam frowned at the blonde.

"Kiss me. It's not like we haven't already. It's just me." Luke gave a reassuring smile. He hoped Liam would kiss him again. He loved the way Liams lips felt.

"Are you sure?" Liam asked nervously.

"I don't want to make things weird for us." Liam said biting his lip.

"It won't be, I promise. Think of it as a friends with benefits thing. When you need to let off a little tension just come find me." Luke suggested. He hadn't thought the idea through fully but he'd use any excuse to kiss Liam. He hoped it might even go further at some point.

"That's not a bad idea." Liam contemplated.

"Just think about it." Luke said with a smile.

"Okay, I will." Liam nodded.

"But for now..." Liam grabbed Luke's shirt pulling Luke to him before connecting their lips.

Luke melted into the kiss. He loved the way Liams lips molded to his.

"You're a really good kisser." Liam spoke into Luke's lips.

"Thanks so are you." Luke smiled pulling away.

"Thank you." Liam said biting his lip after a moment of silence.

"For what?" Luke frowned looking at Liam quizzically.

"For being such a great friend." Liam smiled.

"Of course." Luke smiled back but the smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

-

Ashton banged in Braxton's door.

"Come on, Liam's here." Ashton yelled.

"I'm ready." Braxton said opening his bedroom door.

The twins hurried down the stairs.

"You boys be good and be careful." Anne said kissing each boy.

"We will." The boys chorused.

"And Ashton, honey, please don't kill Luke." Anne pleaded as the walked out the door.

"I'll try." Ashton shrugged. He turned then seeing Luke in the passenger side of Liam's jeep.

Ashton narrowed his eyes at the blonde before joining Braxton in the back.

"Why did you get him first?" Ashton asked in annoyance.

There was an awkward silence for a moment before Liam answered.

"I crashed at his place last night."

"You what?" Ashton asked in disbelief. Since when had Liam gotten so close with Luke?

"I was helping him pack and it got late." Liam answered as if it was no big deal.

Ashton was about to respond when Braxton shot him a look. Ashton clenched his jaw but didn't say anything else.

Luke felt a smile tug at his lips. He had definitely pissed Luke off. He tossed a glance at Liam who looked like he was deep in thought. His brow furrowed and his eyes were dark. Luke dragged his eyes away from the gorgeous guy next to him. He really needed to get his feelings for Liam in check.

They picked up Calum and Michael before arriving at the airport.

"I'm so fucking excited." Michael said galloping ahead of the other boys.

"Slow down Michael." Braxton laughed.

Liam walked a little slower than the others; having noticed, Luke fell back in line with him.

"You okay?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, just tired." Liam shrugged.

"That's a lie." Luke said raising a brow at Liam.

"I'm just worried the boys are gonna think something happened last night. Maybe I shouldn't have told them I stayed with you." Liam bit his lip.

"You're definitely over thinking this. If you keep acting weird they will think that." Luke chuckled.

"You're probably right." Liam sighed.

Luke looked ahead to see Ashton glaring at him. He smirked before giving a wink. He saw Ashton's jaw clench before he turned away.

"Stop baiting Ashton." Liam chuckled.

"Aww, but it's fun." Luke laughed causing Liam to shake his head.

It was eleven am and they were right on time to board they're plane.

"Who's next to who?" Calum asked looking down at his ticket.

"I'm eighteen." Michael said reading his seat number.

"I'm seventeen." Liam amswered.

"I'm sixteen." Luke said.

"I'm nineteen." Braxton read.

"I'm fifteen."  Ashton said.

"I'm twenty." Calum said checking his own seat number.

"We'll find out in a second." Michael said as they got on the plane.

"The stewardess lead each person to their seats.

She lead Ashton to his seat, followed by Michael, one by one they were paired up.

Braxton and Calum were seated together which meant Liam and Luke were going to be split between Michael and Ashton.

Luke said a silent prayer that he wouldn't be stuck with Ashton.

The stewardess then lead Liam to the seat next to Michael's. Luke groaned. Of course he was stuck next to Ashton.

Liam and Braxton exchanged knowing smiles. They had found out ahead of time how the seats were laid out. Liam and Braxton had agreed to swap their tickets when they found out who had what seat. Liam had swapped tickets with Luke the night before and Braxton had swapped tickets with Ashton that morning when he wasn't looking, putting Ashton and Luke next to each other.

"Of course I'd get stuck next to you." Ashton sneered.

"Oh, what's wrong? I thought we could snuggle up together and watch a movie." Luke teased sarcastically.

"Fuck you." Ashton snapped.

"You wish." Luke winked causing Ashton to grimace.

"Just leave me alone will you?" Ashton huffed.

"Not an issue." Luke shook his head before stuffing headphones in his ears.

*AN*
Finally an update. Hope you enjoyed it.