I love him...

Ashton paced the living room.

"Ash, please-"

"I don't want to hear it." Ashton snapped interrupting Liam.

"Luke, you and I need to talk." Ashton ordered pointing to their room.

"Ashton, it's not his fault please. He didn't want to. I-"

"Liam, just stop." Ashton huffed.

Luke followed Ashton into the bedroom.

Luke didn't say anything. Ashton expected excuses and apologies but there was nothing, only silence.

"You're awfully quiet." Ashton frowned.

"What is there to say?" Luke asked quietly.

"I expected you to be defensive. Explain yourself. Something." Ashton answered.

"I was weak what else is there to say?" Luke shrugged.

"I saw you push him away at one point." Ashton said studying Luke's face.

"Yeah." Luke nodded.

"What made you do that?" Ashton asked.

"You. Braxton. Me." Luke answered quietly.

"Me?" Ashton frowned.

"I'd just slept with you the night before, I felt like a dick sleeping with your best friend not even 24 hours later." Luke explained.

"What about you made you push him away?" Ashton asked this time.

"I love him. That only hurt me more." Luke answered.

Ashton cringed at his words.

"So what made you give in?"

"I'm weak. He told me he wanted me to be his first so he wouldn't ever regret his first. How could I say no when he was saying that and chewing on my ear." Luke asked dropping his head in shame.

Ashton suddenly felt himself get pissed at Liam. The urge to comfort Luke hit him hard.

"I'm sorry." Ashton sighed sitting next to Luke.

"I can't say that I would have had the strength to push him away either." Ashton sympathized.

"I wish I had." Luke sighed sadly.

"I'll be right back." Ashton stood suddenly before leaving Luke alone.

Ashton stormed into the living room.

"You and I your room, now." Ashton demanded looking at Liam.

Liam followed Ashton into his and Braxton's room.

"Look, I know you're pissed but-"

"You had no right to guilt him into that." Ashton snapped once again interrupting Liam.

"I didn't mean to guilt him, I just-"

"Bullshit. You told him you wanted him to be your first cause you knew he wouldn't say no." Ashton snapped.

"Ashton, I love him. I can't get him out of my head." Liam said a new sadness in his tone.

Ashton clenched his jaw.

"I told him but he never responded but then he gave in earlier knowing how I felt. He's leading me on. I can't help it." Liam continued.

"Don't try turning this on him." Ashton growled. He wanted to protect Luke.

"I tell him I love him and he acts like I never said it. He's so accessible to me. What am I supposed to do? He's literally torturing me!" Liam snapped.