Mad at Myself

Luke followed Ashton through the hotel lobby and onto the patio. There was a bit of awkwardness between them but also a comfort between them. Luke didn't know why they slept together. Perhaps Luke was just sad and needed it but what reasoning could Ashton have had? He wanted to ask but he didn't think Ashton wanted to talk about it anymore. Plus he felt bad that he had been Ashton's first. Just a drunk mistake. 

"What are you frowning at so harshly over there." Ashton asked noticing Luke's expression.

"Nothing." Luke shook his head.

"There you guys are." Braxton smiled at his best friend and his twin brother.

Luke felt guilt course through him. He  slept with his best friends twin brother.

Ashton forced a smile but he couldn't help but feel guilty about what happened between him and Luke. He slept with his twin brother's best friend.

"Are you two okay?" Liam asked frowning at the two. That's when Ashton got hit with new rush of guilt. Not only did he sleep with his brothers best friend but also his best friends crush.

Ashton felt nauseous.

"Ash, are you okay?" Liam asked grabbing onto his friends arm.

"I'm just hungry, I think." Ashton lied.

"I'll go grab something from the concession with you, come on." Michael said tossing his arm around the blondes waist.

"You want anything?" Michael asked looking at Luke who only shook his head.

Once Michael and Ashton were a decent ways off Michael stopped them.

"What's going on?" Michael demand.

"What are you talking about?" Ashton asked.

"You and Luke are acting weird today.  You especially. Did you two get into another fight?"

"We spent the whole day together, I'm tired." Ashton answered.  Michael only nodded not wanting to push.

The group laid along the beach for hours.

"I'm going to check out the bar on the pier, anyone want to join?" Braxton asked standing up.

"Sure." Camilla and Jade agreed.

"I think cal and I were gonna grab something to eat and take it back to the room.  Game is on tonight." Michael said glancing at calum.

"There you go again leaving us three alone." Luke groaned.

"I may join you guys in a bit." Ashton called after Braxton.

"He wants to hook you up with Jade, bad." Liam commented once they were out of earshot.

"Really?" Ashton frowned. He hadn't noticed.

"You should go for it."

"I dunno, we'll see." Ashton shrugged.

"Luke, can we take a walk?" Liam asked turning to Luke.

"Uh, sure." Luke nodded standing. He felt Ashton watch as he followed Liam away.

Ashton sighed throwing his head back. There was no way he could allow his feelings for Luke to progress. But how to get over him he had no idea. He'd been trying to get over him for years. He was so mad at himself for sleeping with Luke. It wasn't just a small crush anymore, Ashton was in deep. He was in love with Luke. Ashton groaned before getting up. He needed to walk off some steam.

"What's this really about?" Luke asked taking a seat on the grass. They were overlooking the water just off the bar.

"I need to talk to you." Liam said nervously.