"I'm intrigued, but those aren't the magic words." I pecked her lips.

"Babe, I love you b-"

"There it is." I pecked her lips again before getting off of her, "I'll go run you a bath."

That evening her and Lydia were getting dressed for their interview.

"What color are you wearing Nic?" Lydia asked, trudging through the closet door for the millionth time.

"I don't know.. I was thinking neutral." Nic replied shuffling through the white section of her closet.

"Don't wear white though" Lydia warned, she tapped Nic so that she could read her lips. "Then you really have to worry about the whole bra thing.."

"You're right." Nic sighed.

Nic started looking through the black section of her clothing, just when I was about to leave she turned to me.

"Babe what do you think about this dress?" she asked me.

"I'd have to see you in it." I said absently.

"Come on," she agreed, she took my hand and lead me into the bedroom. After I had helped her into the dress she stood in front of the mirror so that we both could see her.

"That looks great." I stated. The dress complimented her body well, kinda like the dress she'd worn the day we met.

"So I should wear this?" she asked.

"yeah."

We reentered the closet to find shoes for her, Lydia was wearing a white pencil skirt that was decorated with black roses. She was topless, revealing a black lace bra as she rummaged through a miscellaneous section of the closet which I had been earlier informed was her section of the closet. Nic apparently had a similar section in the closet at Lydia's house as well.

"You're halfway there." Nic encouraged her jokingly.

"I think I need to run home and have a bigger variety of stuff to look at." Lydia turned towards us, "And you look fucking amazing."

"We're gonna be late if you don't just throw something together babe." Nic put her hand on her hip.

I leaned against the wall as they continued getting dressed, Nic managed to catch me every time I went to slip out the door. I had no choice but to stand there and watch them. In the end I learned that Lydia apparently has significantly larger breasts that Nic. She ended up wearing a black tank-top beneath a white blazer and black and white heels. She helped Nic find black shoes, and every suggested shoe had to be ran by me. She finally settled for a pair of black red-bottoms.

After they had put their makeup and did their hair and what not Nic approached me.

"C-Can you come with us?" she asked, "I-I can't get into a car without being in your arms right now."

"You want me to come to your interview?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Am I being selfish? For asking you to go out of your way-" she asked.

"No babe. I understand." I kissed her forehead, "You know that I'm always here for you."

"I know.. but I don't want you to have to make constant sacrifices-" she argued.