Chapter 24

“6 all. One of the teams needs to get this touch down as there are only 55 seconds of the game left.” Announced the commentator.

Both boys sitting on either side of me couldn’t sit still.

They were moving, shouting and cursing franticly at the players as if it was the end of the world.

I hadn’t even seen girls go this crazy when there were sales in one of their favorite shops.

I didn’t even have to look on the field to know who had the ball because both boys next to me were speaking faster then I could recognize who had the ball.

“Come on Jerold! Pass it to Ronnie! Shit no, not to Alex! Not to Alex! He isn’t open, to Ash so he can get it to Ronnie! He’s open, yeah, yeah oh no! No!”

The boy next to me started cursing when the opposite team stole the ball when Jerold threw it to the wrong person.

I saw Ryder dash in and attack the huge looking guy that had stolen the ball.

They had a lot of contact until Ryder had the ball who threw it to one of the people on our team who successfully passed it to Ronnie.

Listening to the boy next to me I learned Ronnie wasn’t the one who scored the touch down.

Only having 10 seconds in hand and non of the team members open, he had no option but to run for touch down, and that’s what he did.

“7 6! Mid west wins!” shouted the over exited commentator.

“Ha! My 50 bucks buddy” said the guy from my math class with a huge smirk on his face.

The other guy groaned and pulled out money from his pocket and giving it to the guy from my math class.

“We won!” Said the boy from math. (that’s what ill call him.)

Then he gave me a high five and started doing a victory dance with his friends.

I laughed at them and made my way down from the bleachers to see the cheerleaders still cheering as the team was going back to the changing room.

“Amy!” I called.

“Hey Alvii.” I could see her expression changing into a worried and scared look.

“You going to the after party?” She gave a small nod and then started blushing.

“Yeah, with Ash” I wanted to scream out on frustration. I saw him first, we were dating before she and Ash did. Well we were kind of dating.

I kept my self calm but before I could say bye and walk away, cold liquid splashed on my striped shirt. I screamed in shock and annoyance and looked to see which bitch did this.

“Ops sorry it spilled.” That bitch. Non then other Trent stood in front of me and Amy with and empty can of coke.

Amy covered her mouth in shock and gasped.

I took a step forward and slapped her square on the face.

“Ops it slipped.” I smirked and walked towards where most of the team was standing and watching us.

I found Alex and Ronnie busy in an conversation while the guys on the team where laughing.

Alex hadn’t seen what had happened or else he’d be pissed but I knew Ronnie and everyone else had seen it all.

“She just doesn’t want you and me hanging out. Instead she wants me to come to the after party.”

I heard Ryder’s voice say behind me. I turned around to meet him with his wet hair, sexily spread across his head, his bangs falling on one of his eyes and him wearing a light blue polo shirt with very attractive cologne didn’t help making me stop staring at him.