Chapter 19

If I was like every other girl I would be gushing on how Ryder the schools ‘it’ boy had just told me some seconds ago that he loves me.

But I’m not like every other girl

Even though I was a bit happy, that he loves me and that I got at least one person in my life, other then family to tell me they love me. As in ‘love’ ‘love’ me.

Or maybe that happiness I was feeling was due to the fact my plan was actually working.

It could be both. I didn’t mind.

Without getting a response out of me Ryder gave me a encouraging smile, but when I still didn’t response his smile changed from encouraging to a satisfied smile when I gave him a week smile.

“Its okay Alvii, you don’t have to admit how you feel about me if you don’t feel anything.” That was so sweet of him. To bad he’s going to suffer.

“I’m really sorry Ryder but I can tell you I like you, but love I’m not so sure about.” I said while whipping my tears away.

“Good, that’s fine for me now.” He gave me a soft kiss while he tried to figure out a way to drive while I was sitting on his lap.

“Ill move.” I said getting up but he pulled me back down.

“Don’t, I like it better this way, its not like everyday you let me near you.” He whispered in my ear.

He was right, I’d never let him do this to me before.

But I needed tonow, so my plan could work.

I didn’t know if I should believe Ryder because I only started teasing him since 3 weeks and he already loves me.

But I did believe him. I noticed because his body language was so original, his eyes shone when he said those words to me, even though my eyes were blurry because of the tears but I could see he wasn’t lying one bit. Thanks to my captain abilities I figured that out.

While I was thinking, Ryder managed to find a way to drive while I was sitting on is lap.

He drove to his house which wasn’t so far away.

“Why couldn’t you just drop me home?” I asked.

“your and mine parents are over at my house, just conversing as they haven’t seen each other for ‘years’” he answered sarcastically, which caused me to chuckle.

“Oh and we have to get you food, even though we just ate dinner” He said teasing me.

“Hey, I’m a growing girl! I need all the food I can get.” I said trying to act offended.

“sureeee” he replied stretching out the word.

I crossed me arms over my chest and pouted trying to be mad.

“Hey you know I’m joking right?” he said getting serious.

I turned to look at him, keeping my pout on. “You are?” I asked in a little kids voice.

I had never seen this side of me since the start of last year. I still cant believe I’m going to be a senior next year.

Ryder gave a nod and I pushed my self so I could reach his cheek and kiss him.

“I forgive you” I said happily.

His cheeks went light pink while he blushed in a very attractive/cute way.

I noticed we had got to his house and he opened the door waiting for me to get out first as I was on top of him.

I got out while he did the same after me.

Out of no where Carter popped up from the grass he was lying on.

His face changed from shocked to his evil smirk.

He pulled out the headphones he had on and smirked while looking at the open door from where me and Ryder came out.

“Hmm Ash wouldn’t want to find out what you two were doing in there” he said his smirk getting bigger as he saw me blush.

“We didn’t do anything.” Ryder said slowly, a little above whisper.

I knew his reason to be nervous all of a sudden. He had forgotten about Ash, Hell I had forgotten about Ash!

“Really? So your friend down there is just giving you a visit?” what did he mean by ‘friend down there?’ I gave Carter a weird confused look and turned to my right to look at Ryder he looked nervous as ever.

I looked down to realize what Carter was on about.

“Omg! Ryder keep that to your self!” I shouted. He blushed again while scratching the back of his neck.

“Ryder and Alvii sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Carter sang.

“Ugh! Carter are you back in pre-school or something?” I asked annoyed.

“Watch it missy, you wouldn’t want your boyfriend finding out.” He shot back.

Causing more awkwardness in the air.

Carter put on his headphones and walked away smirking.

“You know he’s right, you don’t want your boyfriend finding out your cheating on him. How can I trust you if we star dating? You might like someone else and go for them.” I could tell he was pissed by looking at his eyes, they went extremely dark.

I really wish I could explain that me and Ash weren’t really dating but I couldn’t even though I felt really bad about whatever I was going to do in the future.

“Ryder, ill break up with him.” I whispered.

“Alvii your acting like a ho! You’ll break up with him for me then when you find someone else you’ll do the same to me!”

“Its not like you don’t do all that stuff Ryder! You go out with a girl for a week and then tad-a you break up with her! You cant blame me!” He got me pissed the moment he called me a ho.

“Give it a chance Ryder at least.” I whispered, looking at my feet.

“Fine” he said coming closer to me.

“Break up with Ash and then ill see.” He said before he walked inside of his white mansion while crossing his garden.