Chapter 17

I felt his soft lips grab mine into a very light grip as he kissed  me lightly, I couldn’t explain the feeling. It wasn’t like I had butterflies in my stomach or vibes going through me, but more  as if we had been kissing forever without taking a break.

He made me breathless.
Even though I wasn’t kissing back, it felt amazing.

Nothing Ash’s kisses could compete against.

Maybe it was because of all he other girls he’s kissed, he’s in practice.

This thought reminded me, that I’m not suppose to fall for him. But its suppose to be the other way around.

I quickly opened by eyes, trying to pretend I wasn’t enjoying this. Even though inside I knew it was a big lie.

When he saw me staring at him, he removed his sweet lips away from mine.

I wanted to protest at this, but kept in control.

“You’re the one that’s stupid.” He whispered in my ear as his nuzzled his face against my neck.

Is he trying to earn more points on being a jerk, right after he kissed me??
“ whys that?” I asked trying to look at him.

“You didn’t kiss back” he replied tilting his head to look at me.

In a way it assured me he was actually there and not someone else.

“How do you know I didn’t enjoy the kiss?” I shot back.

“Because everyone enjoys my kisses.” Even though he wasn’t facing me I knew he had that smirk on his face.

He must be the only dude I have met who has a higher ego then Carter.

“Well I didn’t.” I said simply.

He got off my neck and put his head on mine again and toke a short breath.

“Well maybe next time I can get you to enjoy something else.”He said.

But before he turned away I quickly replied.

“There wont be another time.”

And then I gave him a quick peck on the lip.

“After this.” I had the biggest smirk on my face.

His face turned from confused to shocked and then to his usual smirk.

He got in the car and then it hit me.

Oh my god! We have to ride in the same car back home and Alex for sure isn’t going to turn home until he’s done with his ‘fun’.

I nervously walked to his car and was about to open the back door but Ryder stopped me.

He rolled down his window.

“You know he isn’t going to come back till 3 or 4 am.”

I nodded and got in to the passenger seat.

This was the most awkward ride I have had with anyone.

Not to mention the most awkward moment before an awkward ride.

While he was busy doing something on the radio I was busy looking out the window and shifting in my seat.

He must have noticed how uncomfortable I looked and made it worse.

He laid his hand on my knee and I could feel the heat of his skin on mine.

I was only wearing leggings.

I looked down at his hand then at his face which had his egoistical smirk on.

“What are you doing?” I spat.

No one touched me without my permission.

“Oh nothing, just trying to get you to relax.”

I grabbed his hand and threw it of my knee.

“Well don’t.” I stated simply.

Instead of listening he put hand on my thigh.

“What the fuck Ryder? Stop! Stop touching me!” The car came to a sudden hault, I don’t know where and I quickly got out the his black BMW before he could stop me.

I ran to the nearest street away from the main road and stayed calm.

Until I realized I was lost.

At 10.00 at night.

Without a cell phone. I forgot my purse in his car.

Just fucki*g fantastic!