chapter 31

I woke up to the amazing smell of pancakes coming from downstairs. Me having a very powerful smell sensing nose (?) I could tell they were chocolate pancakes. Yum.

Trying to control my drool spreading across my chin, I quickly went in my bathroom, did my daily routine and made my way downstairs.

What got me surprised was no one was home and the person cooking the amazing smelling pancakes was Ronnie.

“Morning.” He said quietly and then pulled out the pancake from the pan.

I gave a little nod and began looking for Ryder, thinking where he was.

My thoughts were answered as Ronnie spoke.

“His parents called and he said he needed to get dressed for band rehearsal so he just left half an hour ago.” Said Ronnie avoiding eye contact.

“Kay” I looked towards the table where two plates with 3 pancakes each sat.

“I made them, Ryder told me you liked chocolate best, hope you don’t mind.” He said.

“Thanks.” I sat down and he sat next to me. We eat in a very awkward silence until I broke it.

“Want to go watch TV?” smooth Alvii, very smooth. I mentally felt like slapping my forehead.

He gave a nod and I could see he was trying to hold back a laugh.

I told him I’d be back downstairs as I needed to change because I had to visit Midnight and the band.

When I got dressed in brown shorts and a light blue shirt and quickly laced my blue converse on I ran downstairs to see Ronnie watching an old soccer match.

“Alvii I’m going to go home, my parents are worried sick.” He said frowning.

“That’s fine I have to go see Midnight.”

He opened the front door and I followed him out.

“Thanks for letting me spend the night.” He said blushing and looking at his shoes.

“No problem Ronnie, if you need a place to stay you can always come over.” I said smiling at him, trying to make him a bit comfortable.

He looked up at me, well more like down at me as he was a lot taller then me and then I saw his eye color. They were amazing!

I couldn’t describe them, I had never seen Ronnie from this close and I could say he was very attractive.

“Thanks” He said once again before he walked towards his car and opened the door. Before getting in he waved at me, while blushing.

I waved back before I started walking towards Midnight’s house. She had given me the directions and told me they would be practicing in her game room.

When I reached her house I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Midnight.

She opened the door one the second bell and gave me a quick hug, wishing me once again.

“Thanks, is everyone here?” I asked looking around.

“Yeah, They all come about 15 minutes before. We need your help, we have no idea what song we’re going to perform.”

“Kay, I’ll see what I can do.”

She led me to the game room which had a huge T.V screen and lots of games set on a shelf. There were lots of seats and in the middle of the room there was a drum set, Ryder holding one of the guitars, a mike stand in the middle, Alex was messing around with the bass while Jerold was talking to Ash who was playing with the drum sticks.