Chapter Fifty(Return?Never)

Important note at the end. READ PLEASE?!

There is not much to say as you can see, but let me try and explain what happened after all that.

After a month had passed Sarah's grandparents came down to their house to find their granddaughter had "allegedly " gone to their residence. The only person who saw this coming was Joanna.

Not long after the news of Sarah's disappearance, her father had been informed and had come to collect Serena. Everything fell into a chaotic state after that.

But that's not what this final chapter is about ,let's move into what this chapter is about shall we?

*******

It's been two months since Sarah's been gone and things are looking gruesome. Nina has left the country, to journey with her parents and discover her ancestry or something like that. Hyde, Toryn and I aren't on speaking terms just yet and I highly doubt we will be within the next year. Tara and Nick are...honestly I don't know what they do but I know that they're doing it away from me.

Joanna has been having the hardest time of all. Edward left two weeks ago to become a marine and he hasn't contacted her since he left. She's been going through a stressful period and it's best I leave her be.

And true to her unspoken vow, my sister has not spoken to me since Sarah left on the plane.

My phone starts ringing I move to pick it up. I don't check the called ID I merely answer.

"Hi ,Jerry, it's Sarah." I hadn't heard her voice in two months. She sounded so cold and distant. "Sarah, where-"
"I know you're worried." She interrupts me and nervously laughs.

"Who am I kidding? You probably don't even care. I just called to say that you guys need to stop looking for me. I'm not coming back and I never will. You've been an amazing guy to me and I just want to thank you for that, but this is the end. Goodbye. " A gunshot sounds in my ear and the phone goes off. I stare dumbly at the ground. She called me and then she killed herself? I can't...

I slump down onto the seat and try to comprehend it. Is that really how she wanted to go down?

I take out my phone and send a message to everyone.

Don't bother looking for her anymore. She just called me for the last time and she herself . I'm sorry guys, but she's not coming back. Sarah Xavier is gone.

Forever...

This is the end of book one. It's been a ride doing this with you and I hope to see you in future books. Please don't hate me there will be a sequel. It's been an epic ride, can't wait to see you in the next.