Chapter Sixteen (Sleepover Part One)

Above is Nina Edmunds. Guys this one is for you please tell me if you approve. 

Sarah's POV
If today were not the last day of tests I surely would have died. Me and Jerry have not been able to talk or hang out because we were both busy studying and doing our own little things in our own time it's almost frustrating. Five more minutes. That's how much longer I have to stay in this hot and stuffy classroom before the bell rings and signifies the start of summer and seeing Jerry. I was excited and worried because it meant holiday plans and possibly not seeing each other again until school starts. Calm down Sarah. Last question. It was simple -considering I was an ace in english and mathematics - I smiled to myself cockily and put my pen down. Four more minutes. Joanna is sitting in the first row and she is still furiously scribbling down answers,  most likely on the last four or five. Edward is sitting not to far away from where I am, he's in the sixth row and he has been finished for the past ten minutes. Most of the class has completed their test and are just sitting, waiting for the bell to ring. Three minutes.

The teacher looks at his wrist watch before pushing his chair back and standing up. "Okay class I will now collect your papers. If you are not finished you have two minutes left." Two minutes.
He is as anxious to get out of here as we are or even more so. He collects the papers at a seemingly unhurried pace but as he nears the last rows - where I sit - he starts collecting faster and walking around to the few who have yet to finish. One minute. Joanna turns in her chair to give Edward a thumbs up then turns all the way to look at me. She flashes me a dazzling smile before the teacher slams the papers down and the bell erupts.

Chairs are pushed back, yells are heard in the corridor, extra pages are crumbled and left on the floor and friends run towards one another in relief. In these noisy moments I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm free to float once more. I pick up my bag and excitedly sling it over my shoulder, overjoyed that it is finally the holidays and I can get some quality time to myself. I'm walking out the door when I'm lifted into someone's arms and flung over his shoulder.

"Sarah aren't you glad it's holidays we can finally relax and let loose! Let's find Jerry I'm sure he's dying to see you after so long." The person who has kidnapped me and who is walking with me still over his shoulder is none other than the bouncy and annoying, Hyde Jakkal. "Hyde you can put me down I can walk myself." Where's that friend when you need her?

The girl herself - and her boyfriend - are pushing through bodies just to keep up with Hyde and not lose us. It would appear from where I was standing - or being carried more likely- that this was planned. We pass a few people I do know from certain clubs who give us strange looks and almost wolf whistles. I feel a sharp slap to my ass as Hyde stops in front of I can't tell where.

I'm stunned at first then a second slap goes to the second cheek now I'm pissed. Only Jerry is allowed to touch me like that.

I start flailing around. Kicking my legs back into whoever's face and pounding onto Hyde's back in an attempt to be put down. "Whoever dared to touch me just now I will rip your dick off and shove it down your throat raw while you gush blood out all over the floor!"

My hair comes undone from all my movement and covers most of my face. Making it impossible for me to see anything but the floor. Then two feet come into my sight. I am about to continue my assault when my chin is cupped and I'm brought face-to-face with those all to familiar blue-green eyes. "Would you really do that to me because I playfully slapped your buttocks?" It was him?

I start stuttering so embarrassed and not knowing what to say. No, no , no , no. Knowing that the heat is creeping into my cheeks I look back down to the floor, my hair covering my face again.

"You can put her down now or give her over here." Jerry taps the shoulder I'm flung over and in turn taps my buttocks again. Aaaahhh how humiliating! Deciding to do the second one I am passed over to Jerry - like a sack of red potatoes - and am flung over his shoulder. "What am I? A piece of meat?"

"No if you were meat I would have long since eaten you." Joanna walks at Jerry's pace and we are joined by the rest of the crew. Meaning Toryn, Hyde, Edward and the Mistress herself. While they were walking I was being carried like I weighed nothing at all. "I beg to differ Joanna. She's meat but she's mine alone."

I feel his head turn and then a quick pain as he bites into my thigh. "Put me down please." I try begging my way out of this horrible scene. "No." Toryn calmly answers me. So I can see something, I prop myself up on one hand and toss my hair to one side so I can see. Mistake.

Now I can see how everyone is staring at us as Jerry and the rest walk. I feel so humiliated but it feels good to know that he most likely planned this. I bite down on the inside of my lip to keep in my moan when I feel something from his bag press in between my legs. I hadn't been touched there physically in so long and the dreams were starting to become less and less effective.

"Oh Joanna is everything arranged?" I'm finally put down in a car and lean back into the soft seats. "Yes everything's ready. Her clothes are in my car as well as ours. How about you're side?"
"We're ready." Joanna looks at me one last time before closing the door and walking to wherever her car is, with Edward walking beside her whispering something in her ear.

Hyde gets into the passenger seat and puts the seat belt on while Toryn gets in the driver's seat and starts up the car pulling out of the parking lot. Crowded with happy students and some parents here to pick up they're kids. "What's going on now?" Jerry and I are alone in the back seat and he pulls me closer to him, so his lips are just above mine. I want to kiss him so badly but if I do then I won't focus on he's next words.

"I've arranged a sleepover at Toryn's place for a celebration. Though we only get our reports next semester I want to believe we did good. And I've missed my unofficial girlfriend." He finally pulls me in for a kiss and I feel content with this simple kiss considering we haven't felt each other for a while. "Make it official." I say in between moans and kissing him. It's so hard to do because all I want is to lose myself in this moment.  "Sarah Xavier will you date me and come to this sleepover?"

Yes baby. "I would love to." I whisper against his lips as I lay into him and wrap my arms around him. I was going to do it tonight. I could feel it.

A/N Next chapter stay tuned. I will write it later no need to worry it will be done today because I will be busy tomorrow I want to update this as much as I can today.

1. Was Sarah harsh on her threat?

2. Do you think it was planned?

3. What do you predict will happen next?

Lovesick
OUT!!!!