Chapter Forty Five(Confess)

When I informed my mother of the invitation extendeded her way, first she asked if there would be guys, then she said she'd go but I would unfortunately be left with my sisters.

Sisters.

As in I would be with Fantasia and not just Emily. Which means Fantasia—being the succubus she is—would walk around in small clothing, openly flirting with my boyfriend.

I tried to persuade my mother. I persuaded her with confidence and grace. Actually I begged on my kers as she dressed and beautified herself, I held onto her leg and was dragged outside until she successfully in her car. I then went inside and sternly talked to my sister. I wish. Actually I cried for twenty minutes after she left, I'll never tell Fantasia though.

Oh I almost forget. Since I refused to be alone with my sisters, one of which would flirt with my boyfriend all night, I asked if he'd go get Hyde and Toryn.

I wish I could tell you Joanna was coming, but she's actually busy today. She said something about her and Edward going to the club we went to Saturday night. I do hope she isn't doing anything too bad to the guy. Though Edward doesn't mind anything Joanna does to him. I think that's why they're so perfect for each other.

Back to more gruesome things. I currently reside in the living room, awaiting the return of my love, and I am eating a bowl of popcorn to satisfy my sugar urge as well as reading a book on supernaturals. I must say humans do not describe all demons and other supernaturals the way we are. If only they could understand. Sadly their savage minds would only seek to destroy those like me.

Fantasia and Emilia walk into the room looking very irritated and glaring at the floor, almost as if the floor had done something to anger them.  I don't look at them, I will not look at them. If I look at them I might just rip my eyes out.

Emilia sits down next to me and Tasia sits on the single couch. "Sarah, we need to talk, "Emilia says, as she fiddles with her hands and bites her lip. I stop mid-chew and look at Emilia, who's looking at Tasia, who's looking angrily out the window.

"Have you been feeling...off lately?"
"Off how?"  I ask, while I mentally made a bookmark and put the book down on the coffee table. "Well...the urge to "jump" someone?"

Oh. That's the most awkward conversation topic to have with my sister. Granted I know she's done as many guys as I have, but still when it comes to younger siblings anything concerning adult things is awkward.

I clear my throat, "Well, Emilia, that's a very odd thing to ask, but yes. Yes I have." I refuse to confide in them on the fact that I actually went nuts with my boyfriend in bed last night.

His bed.

Emilia lifted her hand up to her face, tapping her index finger against her forehead.

"Could it be..."

Fantasia looked away from the window. Her eyes settled on the two of us,"I'll clear it up for you. We're in the succubi season."

Emilia froze where she was. I stopped breathing. It may not sound like much; it's not a fancy name or anything to boast about. You're confused about what we're talking about. Allow me to explain.

The succubi season is a time of fun, sex, and orgasms. It's a wonderful event where succubi all over the world can have one thing in common. We all go haywire and anything with two legs becomes prey. During this season, we succubi have a much larger sexual appetite, it's like an insatiable hunger that cannot be satisfied.

Back in ancient times humans had lower sperm count, therefore after going a few rounds—usually one or two—with a succubus that human would die. It's an unexplained reason, but that's what would happen. Many males, and females, were decreed "missing" during the succubi season. This season lasts for a whole month. The mundane are not safe during this time.
For those reasons succubi were required to have an event, held in the heart of the city they resided, where they could have sex with any supernatural who was willing, because us supernaturals have better bodies, as well as sexual appetite. Suffice to say that event is something all succubi look forwatd to, as it only comes once every year, it changes each time, the month in which the succubi season happens is never constant.