THIRTY-SIX

The next few weeks were blurry, everything went by so fast.

Before i knew it i had to choose the dress, the cake and the location. It's all so much.

'Sugar come to bed' Tim whispered in my ear, 'oh did I fall asleep?' I asked and saw me homework laying on the desk totally untouched. 'Tomorrow is a new day' he said and took my hand to pull me to bed.

'I have to finish this' I whispered to myself and wanted to turn around. 'No you are tired, I even think you have a fever. You go to bed, and I'm going to lay next to you' he said. 'Fine' I sighed very sleepy.

'Why are you this nice?' I asked while I got ready for bed, 'does that mean I'm not nice to you, do I need to remind you of that big rock on your finger' he said grinning. I laughed, 'fine you have your moments better?' he nodded and pulled me on top of him.

'Angel, you need to tell me if it's not too much planning our wedding and go to school. You have a lot of stress on you, you get thinner with the day' he said worry glancing in his eyes.

'Yes it's a bit much but I love to do it' I said and kissed his lips. They are so soft, it feels nice.

'Thank you for being this understanding' I said and laid my head on his shoulder while we cuddled in bed.

REANIMATE

'What did you say?' I asked him, 'I didn't say something, are you okay love?' I nodded and turned my sight back to the television.

'HER HEART IS STOPPING, AGAIN' someone yelled.

'Don't play me, why did you say that?' I asked him.

'Babe I didn't say anything, are you sure everything is alright' he said now sitting up. He wasn't kidding and neither was I. What was going on?

'PLEASE TRY EVERYTHING' someone cried.

'No I'm sorry I just need some sleep' I said and cuddled up to him. But I couldn't help listening to that crying voice.

'You seem distracted, are you alright?' Tessa asked me. How did she get here? About that, how did I get here?

'Oh yes' I said and noticed all the dresses, but I already have mine right? I looked over at Tessa and noticed the small bump on her belly. Is she pregnant? Why didn't I knew that and is it even true?

Bridesmaid dresses? but I made that appointment for like in two weeks with Tessa. Is it already that time, how can I miss two weeks of my life. Maybe she did tell about being pregnant or not.

'Alex what is up with you, you are not yourself the past few weeks' she said and I sighed. How do I explain voices in my head? And missing weeks of my life I don't think she will understand. I have to make something up.

'I have second thoughts' I said without thinking. Her eyes got big and she fished for my hand. 'Why didn't you tell me sooner crazy pants' she said. 'I don't know, I didn't want to think about it' I said.

All lies .

'I just don't know if this will be the right time you know' I said. She nodded, 'I know what you mean' she said. 'You do?' she nodded.

'When I first find out about little Roger in me I freaked out and had all these thoughts about what if you know but there will never be a right time. And I couldn't be more happy' she said. 'I am happy for you, I hope I will have that one day' I said. 'Why yes of course, you will make a great mother one day' she said. 'Thanks, you will be a great mother too' I said. She nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

'Come on, we have a lot more shops to go to' she said and grabbed my hand.

'How was it?' Tim asked the moment we both walked in. Marcel and Tim were hanging on the couch with a beer in their hand. They were just relaxing, I don't see Tim a lot like this. It's kind of satisfying that even the hottest man can have their "whatever I look like" mode.